- Adult Mr. Incredible Costume$58.99RENT For $29.49
- Adult Mrs. Incredible Costume$38.99
- Kids Incredibles Dash Costume$34.99
- Kids Violet Incredible Costume$28.99
- Adult Incredibles T-Shirt Costume$18.99
- ExclusiveBat Eye Mask$3.99
- ExclusiveHero and Villain Black Eye Mask$6.99
- ExclusiveBoys Incredibles Costume TShirt$19.99
- ExclusiveMr. Incredible Deluxe Muscle Plus Size Costume$58.99
While the story of the Incredibles chronicles the life of a family of superheroes, the bigger message in this film is that in a lot of ways, many families are in their own way just as incredible. We know that Bob, Helen, Violet, Dash and Jack-Jack did have special powers, but otherwise they are just a regular family struggling with a lot of the same things that families everywhere deal with. Our jobs are not what we thought they would be and drain us of creativity and drive. Kids struggle to deal with conforming to rules and expectations while at the same time trying to figure out who they are, how to make friends and how to navigate school. And babies, while cute, make lots of messes and keep everyone constantly on their toes.
If you watched the film and and admired the way that the Parrs came together as a team to defeat the evil forces at work in the world, the good news is that you don't need super powers to replicate this kind of teamwork in your own family. Also, you don't have to wait until there your nemesis is attempting to destroy the planet. All you need is a set of matching Incredibles costumes! That and a mutual goal to achieve good things for humanity.