- Child Hermione Granger Costume$24.99
- Child Deluxe Hermione Costume$34.99
- Hermione's Wand$4.99
- Hogwarts Student Witch Hat$19.99
- Gryffindor Scarf$29.99
- Gryffindor Hat$10.99
- Gryffindor Tie$19.99
- Harry Potter Hogwarts Banner$9.99
- Hogwarts Student Wizard Hat$14.99
- Harry Potter Gryffindor Knee High Socks$8.99
- Harry Potter Gryffindor Hooded Backpack$38.99
- Out of StockHarry Potter Monster Book of Monsters$22.99
- Out of StockHarry Potter Deathly Hallows Ring$14.99
“More to the point, they've yet to think of a spell that our Hermione can't do.” - Hagrid from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
If you want to become the gifted Muggle-born wizard from Gryffindor house, aka Harry and Ron's best friend, aka Hermione Granger, there are a few things you can do. You can spend all of your spare time memorizing spells, reading texts for your Hogwarts classes and studying for exams. Or, you can put on a Hermione costume, wrap a Gryffindor scarf around your neck and look the part of this brainy girl.
If one of your favorite parts about Hermione's character was her relationship with Ron, and you've continued to follow the author since finishing reading or viewing the Potter series, you were likely shocked by the author's interview with Emma Watson where she revealed that the relationship was a mistake! In February 2014, J.K. Rowling said in an interview for Wonderland magazine that, “In some ways Hermione and Harry are a better fit...” confessing that she thought the Hermione/Ron relationship at the end of the Harry Potter books would not have worked ultimately. Shortly after committing what fans considered “Potter heresy” she walked back her statements slightly by saying she believes the couple would “be alright with a bit of counseling.”