- Deluxe Kids Flash Costume$34.99
- Deluxe Adult Flash Costume$48.99
- Sexy Flash Costume$48.99
- Sale!New Flash Costume T-Shirt$19.99$14.99-$19.99YOU SAVE25%
- The Flash 2nd Skin Costume$54.99
- Infant Flash Costume$19.99
- Sale!Deluxe The Flash Zombie Costume$54.99$16.99YOU SAVE69%
- Kids DC Flash Costume Hoodie$38.99
- Girls Flash Tutu Costume$32.99
- Sale!Deluxe Child Flash Costume$38.99$24.99YOU SAVE36%
- Out of StockBoys The Flash Costume$26.99
- Out of StockGirls Flash Costume$9.99
- Out of StockClassic The Flash Costume$28.99
- Out of StockGirls The Flash Tutu Dress Up Set$32.99
- Out of StockFlash Costume Hoodie$38.99
Have you ever sat and pondered what it would take to make you faster than other normal humans and also help you become friends with the Green Lantern? We thought so. For you, we offer a Flash costume as a solution to your dilemma.
The Flash is a DC Comics character that is known for his super-speed, superhuman reflexes, defying the laws of physics, his 'quantum tunneling' abilities, time travel abilities and his ability to heal more rapidly than average humans. He can also think and speak in highly accelerated rates. Also it should be said that The Flash and Superman occasionally get into it and decide to race each other. A lot of those races have ended in a tie due to outside influences. But ultimately, the Flash is much faster and can easily outpace the Man of Steel.
While the costume itself may not endow you with actual super powers, tricking others into believing you have the powers is not too hard. Tell them you can run around the outside of the building you are in in less time than it takes them to blink their eyes. Slightly shift your stance and ask if they want to see it again. Make a few brief sounds that sound like gibberish, then say you just recited the Declaration of Independence 4 times. Trust us, when you pull these stunts while wearing the suit people will be impressed.