The Incredibles Mr. Incredible Men's Costume
- 100% polyester knit fabric and fiberfill stuffing
- Red jumpsuit fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at center back
- Adult Mr. Incredible Costume
- Black briefs, wrist & ankle cuffs
- Black foam eye mask has clear elastic strap
- NOTE: Adult Small is the size same as the Teen XL (14-16)
- Officially licensed
Mr. Incredible had to hang up the heroics due to some silly demand by the civilians and as a result decided to marry Elastigirl, start working at an insurance company, and have some little superhero children.
But just like the saying that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink, you can ban a superhero from his duties and force him into a life of helping people dodge insurance obstacles, but you can't make him stop trying to be a hero. His boss is a big jerk anyway and he's just itching (even sneaking out) to get back into what he really loves. As soon as the opportunity comes he jumps right back into it and drags his family along with for the ride (some are a little more eager than others). Now he's back in full action with his family there to help him! Hopefully this time they won't run into any unintended consequences!
With this Adult Mr. Incredible costume you can continue the legendary heroics of the great Pixar superhero and make it back just in time for dinner with the family and that track meet that Dash has on Saturday. The Mr. Incredible costume comes complete with muscle chest jumpsuit that has a Hook and Loop fastener closure in the back. Don’t forget about the black foam eye mask! Who will be the next foe you can take on? Will it be the Underminer? Maybe Syndrome will be back? Oh wait, he had a bit of a cape problem, didn't he? Check out all the Incredibles costumes and pull together an entire superhero family this year and the neighborhood will be safe from all villainy! Always remember, though, NO CAPES!
- Great!By Teresita Ortiz | November 2, 2020Height 5'3 | Weight 155 | Size MediumAwesome costume! Material is nice and comfortable as well.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 11, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- looks good but poor stitching and sizingBy mitsho | October 31, 2017We received our costumes yesterday just before Halloween. The crotch area doesn't adjust appropriately for a man. The briefs designed in the suit is one place, while the male member and bulge is clearly hanging on your leg. maybe adding some padding in that area to have a place for things to go. I also purchase the same suit for my son. He's 10 and wears a size 12. We ordered the Adult small size 14-16. the suit came with rips in the seams in the rear end as well as back arm as if it had already been worn and stretched out. The suit also fits tightly on his rear end. perhaps the people who returned it experienced the same.Was this review helpful to you?
- It's so cool!By Current Customer | March 5, 2017It's so cool!Was this review helpful to you?