Jazz Time Honey Plus Size Costume Dress
- Jazz Time Honey Plus Size Dress
- 8 rows of alternating black & silver fringe
- Black sequin straps
- Sequin headband with a fastened jewel and feather is also included
You know how they say that fashion is cyclical? And any fashion that was in before is going to come back around again? Well nothing is hotter than the 1920s right now! That's right, the Roaring Twenties! Think of it: prohibition! Speakeasies! Al Capone! The Great Gatsby! Herbert Hoover! The Scopes Monkey Trial!
Okay, we should have stopped after the Great Gatsby, right? Yeah, we had a gut feeling there, but we ignored it and look what happened. But you already knew that, just like you already know what a fabulous time there was to be had in the 1920s, flapping (that's why they're called flappers, right?), doing the Charleston and generally having a grand old time with Gatsby and Daisy and Nick, even that old George Wilson (hmmm on second thought, skip George). Sure, the Great Gatsby is actually a warning about the dangers of over the top decadence and a bunch of other sad stuff (look, we slept through most of Junior English, okay!), but you don't need to worry about that as you kick up your heels and have a ball as you cut a rug in this gorgeous alternating black and silver fringe. And hey, the headband is included so you're actually being economical. Way to learn from the past!
Besides, as we said above, the 20s are so hot right now! You look at that sequined headband with the feather and you think "how on earth did that ever go out of style?" We don't know either! It's so cool! In fact, why even pretend its the 20s with this dress? Pretend its the now and help people realize that this fashion should never go away!
|1X||Chest||40" - 50"||102cm - 127cm|
|2X||Chest||43" - 53"||109cm - 135cm|
|3X||Chest||46" - 56"||117cm - 142cm|
|4X||Chest||49" - 59"||124cm - 150cm|
|5X||Chest||51" - 63"||130cm - 160cm|
|6X||Chest||54" - 65"||137cm - 165cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Love the design but !!By LINDA F. | November 11, 2014This is beautiful. I love it. But the sizing runs small. I wear a 3X in stores and in big women's catalogs. This is way too small for me. I will exchange it for a 5X if they still have it!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- DRESSBy JOHNNIE | October 3, 2019LOVE THIS DRESS VERY CUTEWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Barbara Paull | June 18, 2015Woohoo... run small but look great onWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Barbara Paull | June 18, 2015Woohoo ...they look so real....Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Barbara Paull | June 18, 2015Woohoo.. run small ..... but look good and realWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Barbara Paull | June 18, 2015My bridemaids looks so good. .. the dresses do run small but beside that ...woohooWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Gwen Ross | June 12, 2015Dress was slightly larger than expected, based on size measurements. In this case, that is a bonus.Was this review helpful to you?