Plus Size Fringe Gold Flapper Costume
- Plus Size Fringe Gold Flapper Costume
- 100% polyester tricot fabric
- Gold sequins on shoulder straps & neckline edging
- Eight rows of alternating black & gold fringe
- Black sequined elastic headband has faux jewel & black feathers
The glitz! The glamor! The jazz! Lots of decades had those things, but none of them jumped and jived like the 1920s. That decade had the sassy fun lovin' gals called flappers to put the “hop” in the Lindy Hop. (and the Charleston, too) When you're wearing our exclusive Plus Size Fringe Gold Flapper Costume, you'll add a dash of Roaring Twenties pizzazz to your costume party, or any night out on the town!
Flashback to any decade, and you could be sure to find a local watering hole with a stiff drink and some decent music to dance to. But if you're looking for the best parties in history, the 1920s are the bee's knees! Even though booze was outlawed in America in the 20's, you can just do what everyone else did back then and find the nearest speakeasy if you wanna “see a man about a dog”. Oh, that reminds us, the 20's had the best slang of any era! When else can you mingle with the fellas while gettin' zozzled on giggle water, and then lam it on your getaway sticks before the coppers bust ya?
If those last couple sentences didn't make any sense, then you're totally not “on the trolley” and you got some homework to do, doll. Or, just slip into our ritzy costume and you'll fit right in at any jazz joint! And even if you aren't going to a retro party, these flashy gold and black fringes look pretty good at any shindig. You can add all manner of jewelry and feathery doo-dads to make look really swanky, and you'll be in for a swell time!
|1X||Chest||40" - 50"||102cm - 127cm|
|2X||Chest||43" - 53"||109cm - 135cm|
|3X||Chest||46" - 56"||117cm - 142cm|
|4X||Chest||49" - 59"||124cm - 150cm|
|5X||Chest||51" - 63"||130cm - 160cm|
|6X||Chest||54" - 65"||137cm - 165cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- So much fun!By Tami | November 13, 2014So excited to actually find a flapper costume I can wear for other occasions! I'm 5'10" plus another 3-4" for heels ... this length & size (XL) is very appropriate. Sequin straps were somewhat stretchy due to weight of fringe dress so I have added ribbon strap underneath. Purchased for Rocky Horror show but plan to wear during NOLA Saints football games as well!Was this review helpful to you?
- LOVE IT!!!By michelle_70501 | October 17, 2013I got my costume in the mail yesterday, but I just opened it today and I LOVE IT!!! It's a wee bit tight, but with the fringes you can't tell. I ordered one size larger, but next time I'll order two sizes larger. Other than that, the costume is PERFECT! I'll wear it for Halloween and I'll probably wear it to cheer on my NEW ORLEANS SAINTS (the reason I bought black and gold)! I will definitely order my costume from this site next year also!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 20, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- If OnlyBy Belinda | October 25, 2017I love costumes and outfits for the flapper period. I bought this and several other Halloween costumes back in 2013 from various places for a few Halloween events thinking that I would be fine. Unfortunately, I didn't try it on when it first came. It's gorgeous but I couldn't even pass it off a a shirt if I tried! If you are busty or have any stomach, which I do, even the largest size that they carry it in may not do. I will be sure to look at all of the measurements before I click purchase again. This isn't a bad review, but as a plus sized woman, it's not really a true plus size. The places where the dress has give are not where it truly needs to be.Was this review helpful to you?
- I Bought This Costume 4 Years AgoBy Anonymous | October 25, 2017I love costumes and outfits for the flapper period. I bought this and several other Halloween costumes from various places for a few events thinking that I would be fine. Unfortunately, I didn't try it on when it first came. It's gorgeous but I couldn't even pass it off a a shirt if I tried! If you are busty or have any stomach, which I do, even the largest size that they carry it in won't do. I will be sure to look at all of the measurements before I click purchase again. This isn't a bad review, but as a plus sized woman, it's not really a true plus size. The places where the dress has give are not where it truly needs to be.Was this review helpful to you?
- 20s themeBy Current Customer | October 24, 2017Loved it! I was nervous to buy the dress, but have bought costumes before, so I gave a shot! It is one of my favorites! I wore it last Halloween, had so much fun! true to the size on chart. material was great, felt great, sexy! I definitely would recommend buying this costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Flapper Gold/Black DressBy Current Customer | June 21, 2017Sending back someone looks like a 5X tried on dress and stretch it out and straps was too big the entire dress was out of shape. The elastic was stretched out Will be sending the dress back to the company.Was this review helpful to you?
- fits perfectlyBy Ana Jefferson | November 16, 2016just received today, worried but not anymore; stretchy, swingy, my only concern will be the straps & keeping them straight. The dress is perfect!Was this review helpful to you?