Black Plus Size Fishnet Stockings
- 100% nylon
- Black fishnet
- Fit sizes 1x-3x
Stockings are called fishnet more than fish nets are! Pretty weird, huh? The fishnet stocking has been a staple of sexiness for as long as anyone can remember. Why fishnets? We have no idea. But whether they're being worn by Marilyn Monroe or Tim Curry in The Rocky Horror Picture Show, fishnets have always been the sexiest way to dress up your legs. They're also perfect for roller derby, or just looking hot in general.
And now you can start flaunting those gams (that's old fashioned talk for legs) with these stockings. They're 100% nylon, so they won't shrink in the wash like cotton, although we're pretty sure you shouldn't be putting your fishnet stockings in the washing machine. Probably best to hand wash, gang! But as soon as they're dry you can pull them back on and strut around the house in your high heels. We're pretty sure that's like 99% of the fun of owning fishnet stockings, right? Whatever your reason for buying, you're going to look great!
- Great FitBy Anonymous | November 16, 2013They fit well and didn't tear.Was this review helpful to you?
- sexy fishnet Stockings!By Kimberly Kaye King | December 10, 2015These Stockings are amazing! Very stretchy, Fit perfectly!Was this review helpful to you?
- comfortable and look great.By Anonymous | November 27, 2014Very happy with these fishnets. Excellent quality. Fit well and seem like they will last. 5*****Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Mandy Leigh | September 18, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Felicity Grover | October 24, 2019Plus size is always sketchy when buying online. They would work great for a smaller person. Apparently I'm too plus for the plus size.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | September 17, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Debbie | July 11, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 6, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Worked for one nightBy Current Customer | November 5, 2016I was only able to wear these for one night since my toes broke through the stockings. They fit fine, were possibly a little to bit for me. But while I wore them, they looked good.Was this review helpful to you?
- FishnetsBy Current Customer | October 20, 2016They are ok, but didn't fit as expected, a little on the small sideWas this review helpful to you?
- Fishnet StockingsBy Kimberly Kaye King | November 1, 2015They fit perfectly and very comfortable.Was this review helpful to you?
- StockingsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2015GoodWas this review helpful to you?