Womens Plus Size Downtown Doll Costume
- Womens Plus Size Downtown Doll Costume
- 91% polyester/9% spandex stretch velvet dress w/ zipper on back
- Spaghetti straps are length adjustable, black sparkly sequins sewn on to strap fronts
- Beaded and jeweled applique sewn to front of dress
- High front - lower back dress hemline finished w/ sequined lace and sequin fringe
- Stretch velvet headpiece sewn w/ elastic band on back, beaded and jeweled applique w/ faux feather on front
Oh darling, you look simply marvelous! Let's do the Charleston. Just take your hands like this and your feet like that and... Okay, we may not know how to do the Charleston, but we do know you will be the most glamorous gal at the party with this flapper fashion. Nothing matches flapper fashion either. What other fashion gets to combine so many awesome details? Want a feather boa draped across your shoulders? Flapper will do it. Want to wear elegant elbow-high gloves? There's a flapper for that. Want a feather hairband so that you're doing some literal peacocking? This costume features a dress with a lush fabric with a subtle floral pattern. It also has Art Deco-esque jewel detailing along the neckline. The beading falls long and lush around the hem with beads and sequins. You'll love the show-stopping headpiece with jewels on the front and a plume in the middle.
Just imagine the zzuzzing you'll do walking about the room. You know zzuzzing, right? You walk and the dress sounds like "zzuzz, zzuzz, zzuzz". Probably. We're terrible with onomatopoeia. Just trust us that you'll enjoy the sweet sounds of your dress twirling about and sparkling up a room.
Speaking of sparks, how about flapper cigarette holders? Could they be any longer? It's like, hey lady, if you want the cigarette to be so far away from you, just don't have one! We're just kidding of course. They used those long cigarette holders in the 1920s because those boas and feathers are highly flammable. Yup. One errant hot piece of ash (we said ash) and the whole party could go up like a tinder box. No, not tinder like you use. Tinder refers to... you know what, nevermind. Go do the Charleston and have some fun. Don't forget to zzuzz!
|1X/2X||Chest||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|1X/2X||Waist||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|1X/2X||Front Dress Length (w/ straps adjusted)||33" - 35"||84cm - 89cm|
|1X/2X||Back Dress Length (w/ strap adjustments)||39" - 41"||99cm - 104cm|
|1X/2X||Length of Sequin Fringe||12"||30cm|
|3X/4X||Chest||44" - 46"||112cm - 117cm|
|3X/4X||Waist||42" - 44"||107cm - 112cm|
|3X/4X||Front Dress Length (w/ straps adjusted)||33" - 35"||84cm - 89cm|
|3X/4X||Back Dress Length (w/ strap adjustments)||39" - 41"||99cm - 104cm|
|3X/4X||Length of Sequin Fringe||12"||30cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great Quality and Fast ShippingBy Mia | November 1, 2019I needed a costume last minute and it was 2 days before Halloween. They promised it would be here on Halloween and it sure was by 5 pm! I literally ordered 2 nights before. I was amazed it actually arrived on time and for a nominal shipping fee. Something that I've paid standard for before so kudos to you guys for that!
The dress is of great quality, velvet to the touch, and so is the fine detailing on the collar and headband. Sizing is true to fit. I'm happy with my purchase and more than happy with its delivery!!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | December 13, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- You will NOT be disappointed!By Lisa Edwards Hazlewood | July 1, 2017Material is better than I anticipated. Looks great on a plus size girl with apple shape I'm very pleased with this purchase.Was this review helpful to you?