Women's 1920s Socialite Costume
- Dress w/ Attached Waist Sash & Drape
- Women's 1920s Socialite Costume
- 100% polyester dull satin, velvet, & faux fur
- Sleeveless dull satin sheath dress has zipper in right side seam
- Dress is fitted over bust, waist & hips; skirt flares widely below knees
- Attached waist sash has black lace medallion anchoring drape
- Velvet jacket has faux fur collar, cuffed dolman-style sleeves
- Satin headband has elastic band at back
- Headband has upright feather anchored by knit mesh rosette
Achieving socialite status is difficult, if not impossible. Generally, socialites are born into wealthy families, sky-rocketing them to the upper echelon of society. And if you're not one of the lucky elites well then, better luck next lifetime bud, because breaking into the tight-knit circle of bluebloods is nearly impossible. Well, it was nearly impossible until now. With this 1920's socialite costume, you'll be schmoozing with members of the upper crust before you can say, "pass the foie gras."
You'll look hoity-toity and feel akin to royalty once you're draped in the silky floor length gown, faux fur stole, and floral headband. In fact, those descended from nobility will accept you with open arms, no questions asked. Your name will suddenly appear on fancy guest lists from here all the way to the Upper East Side of Manhattan, so you'd better brush up on your knowledge of designer brands and your table manners. And once the other socialites and aristocrats actually get the pleasure to speak to you? Well, you'll certainly clinch your status among the crème de la crème of the world. Pretty soon, everyone from the Rockefellers to the Vanderbilts will want to make small talk with the new It girl who's taking the socialite scene by storm.
So, in honor of solidifying your ascension into the privileged class, we raise our glass of Cristal Champagne to you in commemoration. Brava, brava, but please do us a favor; bring us as your +1 to at least one upcoming high society event. Pretty please?
|Small||Dress Length||58 1/4"||148cm|
|Medium||Dress Length||58 1/4"||148cm|
|Large||Dress Length||58 1/4"||148cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length||58 3/4"||149cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- I Loved it!!!By Eve | October 21, 2019I ordered this dress for a company event, the theme was the "Gatsby 20's" I got so many compliments that I even won the BEST dressed for the night!! The dress was comfortable, very well made, the right length and it fit my curves just right (had to order 1 size bigger a Large).Was this review helpful to you?
- love my costumeBy Current Customer | January 2, 2018best quality, fast delivery!Was this review helpful to you?
- Wonderful CostumeBy Tammy | January 7, 2021I ordered one size bigger and it was slightly loose but a great fit, everyone loved it. The white fabric is slightly see thru so I did wear a slip under it. The dress was very comfortable, stylish and perfectly fit for the 1920's party i hosted. It also washed well on delicate. Will definitely order from this company again.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Black comes off jacketBy Rosie | February 14, 2020this is a beautiful costume but the black From the jacket comes off all over the white furry collar and all over any part of the dress it touches.Was this review helpful to you?
- PerfectBy Anita | October 15, 2019Beautiful costume! Runs small,but I ordered a size larger and it fits great! Better then I expectedWas this review helpful to you?
- BeautifulBy Rosie | November 20, 2018This costume when above and beyond what I expected. It is elegant. I don’t care for the headband but the dress and the jacket are beautiful. I did order a size up from what I normally wear and it fits perfectlyWas this review helpful to you?
- Fabulous Roaring 20's Outfit!By Current Customer | November 16, 2018This dress and jacket were PERFECT for our Great Gatsby themed Big Bad Dance! I felt just like Daisy Buchanan!Was this review helpful to you?