Black Fringe 1920's Flapper Costume
- 100% polyester tricot fabric
- Sleeveless pullover tank dress has 7 rows of fringe
- Sequin edging at scoop neckline
- Sequined elastic headband has upright feather at front, hook & loop fastener at back
Talk about an iconic look that never goes out of style: flappers have been a look that many have tried to imitate ever since their heyday in the 1920s. But just because it’s no longer the 20s (or the 20th century for that matter) doesn’t mean you can’t still dress the part every now and then.
The flapper movement was all about having fun in a time when money was tight and laws were tighter. As with any rule, people found a way to break the laws of prohibition and were able to start an entire underground world in the process.
You'll look hot enough to steal Jay Gatsby from Daisy Buchanan when you wear this Black Fringe 1920's Flapper Costume. This cute costume will make you look like you walked off of a movie screen this Halloween. Flapper costumes are all the rage this year, so get ready to boogie down in this hot number. The fabulous dress has seven rows of fringe for the ultimate illusion of movement when you are out on the dance floor. The black sequin trim at the collar of the dress gives your look a little more glimmer and shine. Top it off with a matching black sequin headpiece that displays a black feather and you’ll be ready to dance the night away in style! Get together with a group of flappers and reenact a fun night a speakeasy or take a partner in a gangster costume to show everyone who the hottest couple in town is!
|X-Small (0-2)||Dress Length||36"||91cm|
|Small (4-6)||Dress Length||36"||91cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Dress Length||36"||91cm|
|Large (12-14)||Dress Length||37"||94cm|
|X-Large (14-16)||Dress Length||38"||97cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018One of the best Halloween costumes I ever had!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume!By LezModel | January 16, 2014I am 5'9 and about 150. I have a smaller waist and larger hips. So I ordered this in a Medium. I wish I had just an inch or 2 more around the thigh area, but that is just a personal preference. It was very lose around the chest and upper hip area. So I will just pin it to make it smaller. Got this costume for a Flapper party. Can't wait to wear it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice dress - nice value.By Anonymous | November 11, 2013Very nice costume for the price. I was worried it would be thin or cheap looking - not the case. My teen daughter was proud to wear it - only complaint , the neckline was a little low & she had to wear a tank top underneath.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome costumeBy Ellen Poole | April 10, 2021Height 5”5 | Size X-Large (14-16)This costume is awesome, I went with the xtra large size because Halloween costumes run small . I had to learn that the hard way. It fits perfectly it’s not tight . I got room to move around. I usually wear a Med/Large depending on who makes it and what the brand is. I’m going to tell you I was very pleased with Halloween Costumes they are very customer service oriented. I am very pleased with everything from this company and will order again. Thank you for all you do for your customers and especially me!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Dress!By Anonymous | November 2, 2015It would have been nice to have more rows of fringe. Otherwise, it was ok. I ordered a large and I normally wear a 6. It fit good. This is a very basic dress so you will need to glam it up.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute costume!!!By Donna Olson | October 10, 2013Love this costume!!! It's really cute!!!Was this review helpful to you?