Adult Plus Size Deluxe Maleficent Christening Gown Costume
- Dress w/ detachable brooch
- 100% polyester
- Officially licensed
- Gown secured in back with Hook and Loop fastener tabs
- Silver brooch attached to gown with Hook and Loop fastener
- Headpiece is outlined in elastic with black foam horns on top
There are many things that mortals needs to be aware of before they leap out and interact with powerful beings of the realms of magic. One valuable lesson we've learned from years of watching fantasy movies is that you shouldn't betray magical beings (especially if you gave them your address earlier). Really, that’s just good common sense, but several just cannot figure that out! That's a lesson that Stefan probably should have learned before he tried to mess the queen of the fae!
Of course, being a fearsome and powerful sorceress doesn't mean you have to spend all of your time casting spells and placing curses. Sometimes, you can work your magic simply by showing off some sassy and sinister style. And, when you’ve been manipulated and had your elegant wings stolen right off your back, it is time to work some truly amazing magic… with just the properly placed smile. Enchant the allies of your enemies and teach them just how to help you gain vengeance for all that you’ve been put through!
Step into the role as the most powerful and misunderstood sorceress of all time with this Deluxe Maleficent Christening Gown costume. Make the perfect entrance when you show up to your party in this sexy gown! The satin black flowing skirt, draped sleeves, and the matching foam horned headpiece give you the perfect ominous and devilish look. Add a pair of fierce heeled boots and Maleficent's Staff accessory, and you'll be all set to work your sinister magic on the deserving crowd!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 23, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Adult Deluxe Maleficent - poorBy Anonymous | October 27, 2016This dress looks nothing like pictured. Deluxe should be nowhere in the title. It is paper thin. The shoulder things lay limp and there is no texture at all like shown in the picture. Very disappointed and not worth the money. The shipping came on time and the headpiece that came with the costume is very nice quality. If the dress was the same quality it would be perfect. The staff & Wings that I purchased were also very nice.Was this review helpful to you?