Adult Deluxe Maleficent Christening Black Gown Costume
- 100% polyester
- Black gown fastens in back with Hook and Loop fastener tabs
- Officially licensed Maleficent costume
- Textured silver plastic brooch fastens to gown with Hook and Loop fastener
- Character headpiece has elastic edge, black foam horns on top
Do you have what it takes to be a true storybook villain? You'll need a wicked wardrobe with a wicked sounding name to match, and you can't get any more wicked than Maleficent. Dressing up in this Deluxe Maleficent Christening Black Gown Costume will give you a darkly mystical makeover!
This classic fairy tale bad girl has been around for quite a while, tormenting Sleeping Beauty and turning into dragons and such. Though, in the hit Disney live action film Maleficent, it's revealed that she wasn't always so sinister. At one time, she was just a good-natured fairy who spent her days flying around and protecting her magical homeland. But anyone who's heard these types of tales before knows things don't stay so peaceful forever, and thanks to the betrayal of a future king, Maleficent transformed from a friendly woodland fairy into a dark (and understandably ticked off) sorceress! Her style undergoes a stark transformation, too, when she shows up to a christening in a fierce black gown, to place a curse on the king's new daughter, because when it comes to payback, fairies don't play around.
Luckily, this officially licensed Disney costume will transform you into the character from the movie, without all the tragedy and royal betrayal! The darkly graceful gown features draped sleeves and a sweeping collar, and a foam horned headpiece to give you a devilish vibe. Add Maleficent's Staff to complete your wicked look, and if you still need a wicked sounding name to match, just have everyone call you Maleficent. They should know better than to cross a dark fairy...
|Small||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Small||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Large||Chest||38" - 41"||97cm - 104cm|
|Large||Waist||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
- True To SizeBy Jen | October 2, 2019I'm not one who usually writes reviews, but given there weren't any & the popularity of the movie I thought i would. I found this costume to be true to size. I'm 5'6 and about 175lbs. In regular retail sizes I'm a 38C, large/extra large in shirts and a 10/12 in pants, depending on brand. It is a bit roomy in the bust, but not so big that it's a bother. The length hits right at the ankle, so not a tripping hazzard. The arms are long and flowy so caution around food/flame is a must. The headpiece fits well and isn't too snug. I knocked off a star because the "wing" part doesn't stay up on its own and will need some work on my part to get it to. Also, the broach kinda flops a bit and I will be adding a second piece of velcro to ensure it stays in place. Overall, this is a great costume and am very satisfied with my purchase. I'll update with a photo later if I'm able to edit this review.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?