- Plastic staff breaks down into 2 pieces
- Measures 56 inches long
- Colorful bulb on top
I had wings once. They were strong, but they were stolen from me.
Sometimes we are told only part of a story. The part the winning side wants to tell. And without fail the loser is always spoken of as a villain. Someone who did the wrong thing. Who struck out against the noble of heart for no reason. The winners refuse to say why the "villain" would have attacked them in the first place, instead choosing to play the victim.
Good thing King Stefan only stole your wings. Could you imagine if he tried to take your wings, and your Maleficent Staff? Taking away the power to fly almost killed you, not being able to use magic really would have done you in. But he didn’t take your staff. And now you can get sweet revenge on the man you thought you loved. Be ready to tell your side of the story, tell who the real villain is.
- Five StarsBy Megan | October 15, 2021Height 5’6” | Weight 155 | Size StandardLoved it took it in a littleBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Maleficent StaffBy Current Customer | October 14, 2017Another perfect addition to the Enchantress costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- Did not likeBy Anonymous | November 10, 2022Terribly made, it was poorly made and was so thin all it did was wobble. The stickers where the "gem" was meant to be were falling off coming rite out of the packaging.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great productBy Naomi | February 26, 2022Great product, fast deliveryWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 18, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy BrightPhoenix | June 20, 2021Looks great in the photos here on the site. In person looks like cheap plastic. The wood is too shiny and I’ll probably try painting it with matte paint. The orb is ironically not shiny and will also need touch up paint. I was expecting at least clear plastic to simulate a gem. Also the joint in the middle of the staff has a bright silver pin that destroys the illusion.Was this review helpful to you?
- Price does not reflect qualityBy DMM | October 28, 2020This is ok but overpriced. It’s a cheap plastic with a colorful sticker up top instead of a light.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 17, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect accessoryBy MarionG | July 25, 2017My granddaughter thinks this is "amazing"!!Was this review helpful to you?