Red Tulle Petticoat
- Red Tulle Petticoat Slip
- Red Tulle Petticoat
- 100% Polyester
- Elastic waistband
- Double layered
Is there anything worse than spending tons of time and effort putting a costume together, tweaking it in front of a mirror until it looks perfect, and realizing at the very last moment that the skirt is a little flat and just... blah? We don't think so, either. It's even worse than dropping a slice of pizza on the carpet, because at least then you can just scrape off the floor fuzz. (not that we've ever done that...)
Lucky for you, now there is an easy solution to limp, boring costume skirts, and what's even greater is that it comes in red! Just slip this soft Red Tulle Petticoat on under your skirt to give your costume the poofy character and bounce you worked so hard to achieve. The color looks great with red riding hood costumes, sexy nurse outfits, or any costume skirt that could use a fiery dash of red. Having a blah skirt suddenly doesn't seem so bad!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Halloween 2014By KATHY C. | November 8, 2014Very full and also soft.Was this review helpful to you?
- Red Tulle PetticoatBy Alanna | October 26, 2013One size for all was fine. Comfy not itchy. It was long on the costume I got it for so I cut the top off because it was to bulky at waist. I stitched it into the skirt. I'm 5'3 so it was longer on me than on the model in the picture like maybe 2 inches from my knees.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Allison Covington | October 5, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect Fit... Add to Any Costume to Flair the SkirtBy TINA RAY | May 26, 2020Used this one with the Elf Costume perfect to add the poof needed.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We think that petticoats are the perfect way to level up so many costumes! Thanks for letting us know how this worked with your ensemble!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 18, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 1, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 28, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect for volumeBy Current Customer | October 4, 2017So happy I bought this. Gave my costume the volume it needed.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love itBy Lizzie | October 17, 2016Definitely recommend using thisWas this review helpful to you?
- a peek of redBy Anonymous | September 29, 2015This is so cute under my sailor costume. So flouncy and feminine!Was this review helpful to you?
- Was little red riding hood and this was the touch I needed!By FRANCESCA O. | November 16, 2013Def worth the money spent and adds that prissy touch to any costume. I was little red riding hood and this was one of those perfect exaggerations to my costume, making it that much cuter!Was this review helpful to you?