Cyclops Boys Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Wrist Cuffs
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester fabrics; 100% faux fur
- Padded jumpsuit has back zipper and attached faux fur loin cloth
- Mask is foam backed fabric w/ 3D ears, nose and horn
- Mask also has hook and loop back closure for easy on and off
- Belt is faux leather w/ metal buckle
- Pull on gloves have padded back side
- Wrist cuffs have faux fur w/ hook & loop closures for easy on and off
- Slip on faux fur boot covers have elastic at top
Some kids want to be a police officer when they grow up. Some kids want to grow up to be a superhero with tons of super powers. Other kids? Well, they just want to grow up to be a giant monster that gets to smash stuff with a giant club while he terrorizes the townsfolk across the land. We like to be inclusive for all dreams that kids have, from the pretty normal ones, to the really weird ones. That’s why our costume designers created this child Cyclops costume.
This costume takes heavy themes from classical Greek mythology of Polyphemus. It also takes plenty of inspiration from fantasy games and just a dash of inspiration from those Saturday afternoon LARP sessions that happen in the park. It comes with a jumpsuit that has padding in the chest, arms and legs to help create a muscular look, perfect for frightening weakling mortals like Odysseus. It also comes with a cyclops mask, which has a giant-sized eyeball in the center and a plush horn on the top. The costume also includes plenty of accessories that will help complete your child’s transformation into a mythological creature!
Once your kid is all dressed up in this costume, he’ll be ready to take on Odysseus and his crew in no time! Make sure to add one of our toy clubs to your order to really get the full look and who knows! Even Homer might even write about him in his next big epic tale.
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|