Disney Little Mermaid Ariel Costume for Girls
- 100% polyester metallic knit & mesh, 100% nylon organza
- Dress has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Sparkly metallic knit bodice has sequined sea shells on front, organza yoke & ruffled cap sleeves
- Skirt has mesh front panel covered w/ large sequin "scales", & mesh waist ruffle
- Below the knees the skirt flares out with multiple layers of ruffled organza to make a tail
- Officially licensed
- Exclusively made by us
A Disney Classic
Exploring the ocean floor would be amazing! Just imagine swimming with Flounder and a pod of dolphins through coral reefs and crystal caves. You could seek out ancient sunken ships to discover the treasures hidden within. Napping in the dappled sunlight of a crystal blue bay.
All those nautical wonders are just waiting to be discovered, so it’s no surprise that Ariel loses track of time as she explores her surroundings! If your child has a deep well of curiosity, just like Ariel, then she’ll love dressing up in this Girl's Little Mermaid Costume. It's an officially licensed costume from the Disney classic!
Design & Details
This adorable costume takes its inspiration from Ariel, the adventure-seeking protagonist of Disney's The Little Mermaid. The costume comes with a mermaid tail that has layers of large, gorgeous sequins. It also has a flare of tulle at the bottom to create a fabulous tail fin. Sparkling sea shells and ruffled sleeves on the top bring the whole look together. Your little one will be ready for her next adventure under the sea when she dresses in this Girl's The Little Mermaid Costume!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||4 3/4"||12cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||5 1/4"||13cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||5 1/2"||14cm|
|Large||Dress Length||45 1/2"||116cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||5 3/4"||15cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length||47 1/4"||120cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Cute but cheap quality!By Natamay | October 11, 2022I ordered this costume because it was so much cuter then some of the other Ariel costumes, I liked the way the top was with actual sleeves and how the tail actually looked like a mermaid tail. I just got it today and I was shocked with the quality for the price! 50 bucks for this and it feels and looks more like the cheap 16 dollar costumes you can get at Walmart. Material is super thin and cheap and the tail doesn’t look as good in person. The bottom is flat and just kinda hangs vs how the picture makes it look. Also I ordered the medium which is 8-12 and the tag on it says 3+! It’s really small it’s a good thing my daughter is thin cause no way it would fit if she were bigger and I yes I sized up for this and it’s still small. I’m so super disappointed! She wanted to be Ariel for Halloween and we were so excited for this costume but it’s sooo cheap feeling! We will still use it but I am not happy with having to pay 50 dollars for a costume that is this cheap feeling. If it had been priced better I would of have it more stars because it is cute but not for the price they have this forBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- ItchyBy Courtney | October 9, 2022I got this for my 4yr old for Halloween, when she tried it on she kept complaining on how itchy it was. (She only had it on for 5 minutes) We will have to put a shirt underneath it. Disappointed in the quality for the price I paid.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2022This looks and fit great. I did have to use a little cami and tights because she said it was itchy. But it’s worth it!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs very smallBy Ashley russell | September 22, 2022Ordered a small size chart said that was 6-8 my daughter is a very slim 6/7 and it was skin tight and she cried trying to get it offBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?