Girls Green Glitter Ballet Flats
- Pair of Shoes
- All man-made materials
- Elastic strap across instep
- Cushioned inner soles
- Textured anti-skid outer soles
- Outer surface is covered w/ green glitter
The official word on being green is that it’s not easy, but we’re not so sure that’s always the case. There are a lot of cases where green is great. Everybody likes seeing the traffic light turn green, for instance. “Going green” is generally considered to be a positive thing, as is “raking in the green.” Heck, even the singing frog himself acknowledges that it’s the color of Spring, and mountains, and oceans, before finally deciding that it’s not the worst thing to be.
So it’s decided: green is good, and these snazzy ballet flats are too. These synthetic slip-ons feature a sea of sparkly sequins, with an elastic strap and a bow on the toe for added style. A textured anti-slip sole keeps you moving easily whether you’re dressed up for Saint Patrick’s Day, making the rounds as a twinkly princess, or just feeling generally green and glittery. We might even go so far as to say they’ll make everybody else green with envy.
|X-Small||Footbed (Heel to Toe)||6 1/2"||17cm|
|Small||Footbed (Heel to Toe)||7 1/2"||19cm|
|Medium||Footbed (Heel to Toe)||8"||20cm|
|Large||Footbed (Heel to Toe)||8 1/2"||22cm|
|X-Large||Footbed (Heel to Toe)||9"||23cm|
- Five StarsBy Vicki | October 17, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Beautiful shoesBy Anna Kristín | March 2, 2017Beautiful shoes. They were to big so my girl could not use it at the festival, she have to wait
until it fits.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sent wrong sizeBy Anonymous | May 9, 2016Ordered these this listed the XL size was only available. That would of been great except when they arrived a size Lg was sent and as expected that size won't fit. Just got these today for wear this weekend for a comic-con. Now have no shoes for outfit. Cannot return them as they were just wound a single piece of cardboard with a long sheet of packing paper. Cannot return with no return slip and no time to order more. Not even sure they could be returned if I had the slip. The shoes seem to be decent in quality if you had the proper ones.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm very sorry that you received the wrong size! If you contact our Customer Service Department they will be more than happy to help in any way that they can. We look forward to hearing from you soon!