Adult Elite Captain Hook Costume
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- Pants: 97% polyester, 3% spandex; all other pieces: 100% polyester
- Red velour frock coat jacket has gold braid trim on front, back & sleeves
- Tunic styled as vest over puffy shirt; buttons at center front
- Slim-fit stretch knit pants have elastic waistband
- Sash has printed filigree design, faux fur edging
- Tie rectangular ascot as desired
- Foam-backed velvet hat has gold braid trim, feather edging
- Hat has wire in brim edge for shape
- Faux leather shoe covers have elastic bands under foot, fold-over front cuff
- Hook shown in photo sold separately
Have you ever wondered where this pirate craze started? An argument could be made for Johnny Depp's rough and tumble captain act. That seems a little late since so many of us grew up loving the classic striped shirt, eye-patched look. We think that once we watched Peter Pan as kids, pirates were implanted as cool guy villains in our minds for good. As much flak as Hook gets, no one can hatch a plot quite like the suave Captain Hook.
His nefarious nature takes pirating to the next level. He's got an undying greed for power over Neverland, a hatred of crocodiles, and a vendetta against the wily Peter. Somehow his best-laid plans are always ending in defeat, although he gets pretty close to victory. This elite Hook costume includes the fancy jacket and vest. The jacket is a rich red and detailed with gold braid trim on both the body and the sleeves. You'll feel like a truly imperial villain, just don't forget to invest in the classic curly tresses and hat that make the Captain look so dapper. Of course, remember to obtain Hook's dangerous prosthetic. Captain Hook wouldn't be himself without his hook for a hand.
You'll be ready to finally get back at Peter Pan when you deck yourself out in this exquisite captain's coat and vest. Whether you've got some fantastic Halloween plans or you've earned a starring role in a production of Peter Pan, in this ensemble, you'll have the lost boys shivering in their timbers. Now, if you could only take care of that ticking crocodile!
|Small||Waist||30" - 42"||76cm - 107cm|
|Medium||Waist||32" - 45"||81cm - 114cm|
|Large||Waist||38" - 49"||97cm - 124cm|
|X-Large||Waist||43" - 55"||109cm - 140cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Geraldine | October 7, 2019Very good costume. Fit very well ! Party success garanty !Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Mario | June 17, 2019I'm afraid that what someone else already said is true. Its not topquality. Sleaves are to short. There are no pants ( normally there should be kneelenght black pants) there are only tights. The hat is not firm and the feathers are thin. Fabric quality is very thin. The black belt is a disaster !! Very thin, sewn wrong togheter. Luckily I know some costumetricks and van fix a lot of it so it loos decent whan you are not to close. For the price quality should be better !! and not made in China.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | April 27, 2019You know a costume I’d bas when you return it the same day it arrives.
Ok, top to bottom.
The hat sucks, plain and simple. It’s a very thin felt fabric with a wire running through to brim. It can’t hold its shape at all.
The vest is a vest with sleeve attachments. The buttons of which are on the wrong side which makes it awkward to button up. And the sleeves always fall short of the wrist.
The jacket was the biggest disappointment. It’s pretty, but obviously cheap. The sleeves of the jacket fall closer to the elbow then the wrist.
It’s not worth the cost. This is closer to a $50 costume then $130 for the quality presented. Very disappointedWas this review helpful to you?
- hook costumeBy Don | November 10, 2018Your sizing chart was a bit off. I had to cut the shirt down the back to make it fit, The hat sucked so I went to a local store and bought one for $38.00, the pants and jacket were fine.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume.By Current Customer | October 1, 2018Pricey costume as i had to buy a wig and a hook to go with it but its a pretty bang on costume.Was this review helpful to you?