Rag Doll Costume for Adults
- Pair of Socks
- Dress: 100% polyester, apron & bloomers: 99% polyester, 1% cotton
- Blue floral print calico dress has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Dress has ruffled collar, elastic at sleeve cuffs
- Pinafore apron has same-fabric waist ties, red rickrack trim at hemline
- White broadcloth knee-length bloomers have elastic at waist & cuffs
- Red & white striped knee-high socks
- Knitted yarn wig
- Exclusively, made by us!
These days, there are plenty of toys that light up or make noise. Some of them even fly around the room, freaking out the dog! But none of them can compare to the personality or sense of companionship that generations of girls and boys have gotten from their loosey-goosey red-headed pals. That's why we're so proud of this classic Adult Rag Doll Costume, which we designed and made in tribute to one of the all-time greats of entertainment for kids.
Rag dolls like this are so soft and cuddly that we never get tired of having them around! That bright smile and sunny disposition makes this doll the ideal playmate or partner in crime, and its simple, cheerful presence is reassuring in times of trouble. Is there anything that wouldn't be improved by that floppy mop of red hair, that quaint white apron and bloomers, or those delightful candy-striped socks? We don't think so (but until we've seen an all-ragdoll production of Macbeth, we're going to withhold our final judgment).
When we were young, these dolls filled that perfect niche between best friend and comfy pillow. Now that we're adults, we finally appreciate the true value and rarity of that kind of relationship! So we've crafted this adorable outfit hoping to give grown-ups like you the chance to reconnect with a favorite childhood playmate, and to introduce new friends to one of the oldest and most cherished companions many of us have ever known!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|X-Small||Bloomers Waist||22" - 36"||56cm - 91cm|
|Small||Bloomers Waist||22" - 36"||56cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Medium||Bloomers Waist||24" - 38"||61cm - 97cm|
|Large||Dress Waist||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Large||Bloomers Waist||27" - 42"||69cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|X-Large||Bloomers Waist||28" - 44"||71cm - 112cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Won 2nd placeBy Missy | August 20, 2019I won 2nd place with this Rag Doll costume. It was well made and seemed to be of high quality.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Won 2nd place Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled Won 2nd place No (0)
- Great CostumeBy Vicki | October 30, 2020Height 5.1 | Weight 104 | Size X-SmallI love the costume!!!! I read a lot of review overall and was double think in purchasing it but then I read the reviews on this costume and they were positive. So I decide to buy it. I was happy I did!! We had a costume contest at work and I won 1st place!! I ordered a XS but my mother-in-law had to do some adjustment. Because I’m 5.1 the dress was a bit long. I compared it with the kids large size and the measurements are the same but the dress shorter.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great Costume Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great Costume No (0)
- Well made costumeBy sprinklesclown | October 8, 2016I am a professional clown and ordered this to wear for my daycare this year. The quality of the cloth is wonderful. I am a medium and it is a true fit. For a rag doll I would recommend for extra flexibility to go up a size although this fits true to form. The arms are a little shorter than full length but it still looks good.
The bloomers have nice material. The Socks are excellent quality, I will use them with my other costumes when I can.
The wig has a nice elastic around it so it feels secure. I do not like short hair for me personally so I ordered the hat with braids to complement the costume and it works well.Was this review helpful to you?
- Almost perfectBy Anonymous | October 28, 2018I ordered a Medium- outfit is good quality for the price. I’m 5’4” about. 120 lbs- this fit me perfectly- EXCEPT- the wig is too small. I can wear it, but it doesn’t provide 100 coverage. I would say that my head size is average to small. Outfit arrived when expected. I gave 3 stars due to wig-if wig bigger, I would have given 5 starsWas this review helpful to you?
- Raggedy Ann costumeBy Current Customer | October 11, 2016Pretty Small for my breast and arms but to big Everywhere else. Good quality.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizing Not RightBy Raggedy Anne | November 10, 2022Height 5’5” | Weight 180 | Size X-LargeThis costume is super cute, however, I’m a very comfortable size 14. I ordered the XL. Everything fit, the dress was actually quite large and roomy, except that the the neckline and upper back were ridiculously tight to close. I felt strangled. I don’t have a large neck or particularly large upper chest area disproportionate to my body. I have ended up having to buy a second costume in a 3x to make the costume work. And the dress was WAY too big on me and the Velcro closures at the neck and upper back were still snug. Too bad. If they could fix this issue, I could have given 5 stars for this costume.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2022I was amazed how great the quality and work on this custom. I will be buying from this company again. You won't be disappointed !!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Way too smallBy Anonymous | October 30, 2022Height 5-7 | Weight 180 | Size X-LargeOrder early and try on way before you need it! The wig, bloomers, and apron fit fine. But the dress was sewn disproportionately. The neck and shoulders were several sizes too small. The waist and length were fine. I ordered an adult XL. It was impossible to close (and I’m small chested!), way too tight around the neck to breathe. Love the wig though, at least that was comfortable.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 25, 2022I have worn a raggedy Ann outfit before.. but this was very cheaply made!! Even the wig is awful!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy Valerie | October 22, 2021The Rag Doll Costume arrived as promised. I really like the detail and although some of the reviews I read made it sound like the wig size ran small, it was more than big enough to fit my large size head.
The costume is adorable - I am just not sure why the size medium cost 10 dollars more than the large. I opted for the large size - and it will work fine. Love the colors and the detail - can't wait for my at work Halloween party!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Super cute but sized small across chestBy Paula | October 20, 2021Size LargeI ordered a large (I wear med to large) and the blue dress part of the costume was super tight across the chest. I couldn't move my arms to the side because it was so tight. It needs quite a bit of altering and cut off the bottom of the dress to have matching fabric for an insert. I am disappointed because it was so cute. Based on how this large fit across the chest I don't believe an extra large would have either. It is really cute though and well made.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Height 5’3” | Weight 125 | Size MediumI loved the costume, the fabric is good but it was not made (sized) properly. I measured and the arm elastic is skin slicing small, the top with apron is too long/big. It was not proportionally made.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Laura | October 12, 2021Height 5'2 | Weight 160 | Size LargeTrue to size. The quality of the costume is great!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Raggedy AnnBy sharon | September 24, 2020I loved this costume. It was made very well and came just as the picture showed. I had a lot of compliments! I am very pleased with halloweencostumes.comBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | February 23, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Very nice was pleased with qualityWas this review helpful to you?
- Costume critiqueBy Current Customer | November 10, 2017The Costume is great, just the wig is way too small as my head is not the size of a grapefruit.or a coconut.Was this review helpful to you?