Plus Size Classic Rag Doll Costume
- Pair of Socks
- 100% polyester
- Blue floral print calico dress has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Dress has ruffled collar, elastic at sleeve cuffs
- Pinafore apron has same-fabric waist ties, red rickrack trim at hemline
- White broadcloth knee-length bloomers have elastic at waist & cuffs
- Knitted yarn wig
- Red & white striped knee-high socks
If you have fond memories of playing with soft, cuddly rag doll as a child, we've got some good news for you. We can't say that you'll relive exactly those memories in this Plus Size Classic Rag Doll Costume, but we're confident that it will let you take your appreciation of dolls to the next level of immersion. Host a real-life tea party as a doll! Have all kinds of themed-party adventures, and role play as a doll through all of them! Dress up in matching doll costumes with a pal, and take part together!
We're sure there are other possibilities for the classic look of this outfit. We just can't think of them right now, because we're too busy trying to figure out whodunit at our imaginary dress-up murder mystery bash! Was it Fuzzy Pony? Princess Snuggles? The dastardly Professor Pincushion? No: it was us all along! Everybody assumed that our adorable Plus Size Classic Rag Doll Costumes meant that we were way too cute to do that terrible thing we just did with a roll of scotch tape and an oversized clothespin! Especially poor Teddy. He never saw it coming! Mwah-ah-ah...
Well, that was weird. At least it goes to show that you can have all kinds of fun making believe in this classic outfit, available in plus sizes 1X-3X for women. It was designed and made by us, so we promise it's really something special! Just make sure you can handle the responsibility of playing pretend, because some people apparently can't!
|1X||Dress Chest||45 1/2"||116cm|
|1X||Dress Waist||42 1/2"||108cm|
|1X||Bloomers Waist||31" - 47"||79cm - 119cm|
|2X||Bloomers Waist||36" - 50"||91cm - 127cm|
|3X||Bloomers Waist||40" - 55"||102cm - 140cm|
|4X||Bloomers Waist||45" - 60"||114cm - 152cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- VERY IMPRESSED!!!By Anonymous | October 24, 2017I ordered this and when it arrived, I was extremely surprised at the quality. So many people I work with thought it was hand made, nice thick material. Yes, I've worn it already as we are raising money for our local Children's Hospital, and we dress up weekly.
I was so impressed with the quality of this, I just ordered 2 more costumes for myself to wear this week and Halloween Day!! Can't wait to get them delivered!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Costume!By Beth B | March 16, 2019I purchased this for a Purim party and I must say I am pleasantly surprised at the quality of this costume for the value price I paid! Being a plus size lady, I was worried about sizing. But it fit very well! It is pretty true to size, the wig fits snugly, and it's cute!!! My granddaughter was all smiles when I tried it on to see if it fit. The only part of the costume that was a little snug was the band on the socks because I have large legs and elastic on arms fir the same reason. If you're thinking about buying this costume...do it! Not going to find a complete costume with all accessories (except shoes and makeup) for under $50 anywhere else!Was this review helpful to you?
- Not an adult sized costumeBy ARKQT | November 18, 2018I bought the child costume and this adult costume for mommy and me haunt. I couldn't put it on. I ended up giving it to my 8 year old niece to wear with my daughter. I normally wear a size 16/18. The plus size costume is the one on the right in the picture.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great ValueBy Anonymous | October 31, 2016I was quite impressed with the quality of the material. Everything required was included and sizing was accurate.Was this review helpful to you?
- Size 3x Rag Doll CostumeBy grayscrk | October 26, 2017I absolutely love this costume. I am very impressed with the quality of workman’s ship.! Seams are evenly aligned whitch I was extremely surprised by. I would have given 5 stars except there is one minor issue and one major issue with the sizing. The minor issue is the shoulder area needs to be an inch or two wider (mainly in the back) and the major issue is the neck in entirely too small. I can not zip all the way up without choking. It appears the neck size was not increased proportionally to the body size. I do not have a large neck and I am not as busty as most plus size women. The body , except the shoulder area, appears to be 3x appropriate size as I normally wear a 2x in clothing made of same material. I am going to consult a a seamstress to see if there is an easy way to alter the area I need a little more room in. I will be a repeat customer for your Exclusive line of costumes! I will try to update with pictures when I am fully dressed in it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute CostumeBy Poe | September 14, 2019This is one of those timeless costumes, and I love to have a couple of that sort around for last minute needs (Halloween parties or otherwise). The fit is a little strange (I found the bloomers to be much smaller than the dress/apron - which was actually quite large), but I am a pear shape, so perhaps it's just my proportions (and I purchased too large a size because I was worried it wouldn't fit). Additionally, if a company is going to sell a "plus size" costume, I'd expect that the socks would also be upsized (in the calf area) and these are not. I ended up getting a pair of red/white striped tights to wear under the bloomers instead, but would've preferred if the socks had fit properly. Also, the wig is garbage unless one has a very small head and/or no hair. I ended up having to make my own so that it fit properly and actually covered my medium-sized head. The quality of the fabric is on the low-end, but I expect that for the price. For something that isn't worn regularly, I think it will be fine. I believe the kids I interact with will really enjoy this though, so overall, I'd say it's a good costume. I'd rate it 3.5 stars, but rounded up to 4.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | August 31, 2019I won the office costume contest last Halloween in my costume. I will only get my costumes thru your site ever again. GREAT selection & Quality costumes.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy Current Customer | November 11, 2018The costume was a good fit and true to size with the exception of the apron. The straps were a little too long so I had to keep pulling it up. Everything was great and it was a hit at the costume party!Was this review helpful to you?
- Horrible fitBy Current Customer | December 28, 2017This costume was a horrible fit. I went by the measurements and the dress was very small, but the apron was super large I could wrap it around me twice. Even the wig could only fit an infant. Very upsetting to spend money on something and ending up not having a costume to wear.Was this review helpful to you?