Red Glitter Costume Flats for Women
- Pair of Shoes
- All man-made materials
- Comfortable cushioned insole
- Textured anti-slip outer sole
- Outside is covered w/ glitter
- Bow on each toe
Do you know how to bombershay? It's goes like this: and one and two and three and four. Got it? Good. Okay, let's try a Buffalo, it's a simple one and two but cross your foot in front. Wait. Are you confused? Sorry, these are tap dance moves. They are pretty darn simple but when you're simply reading a description for gorgeous sparkly shoes on a costume web site you aren't expecting to stumble over dance moves.
The thing is, it's impossible to describe these shoes without first thinking about the classic dance moves of retro movies. Here's a thought, did everyone know how to tap dance before the fifties? Those old school musicals make a complicated buffalo dig toe drawback combination look simple. How did they do it? We're thinking that their classy footwear had something to do with it.
We're not saying these shoes with their red bow and sparkles will give you natural dancing feet but we do know they'll give you that classic movie flare. They don't have taps, their soles are simple black rubber, much more comfortable for skipping down brick roads. Pair these ruby slippers with a sassy black number, a stunning red dress, or if you're feeling adventurous, a blue checkered dress. With those dancing feet, you never know where you'll end up!
|Size 6||Footbed Length (heel to toe)||8 1/2"||22cm|
|Size 7||Footbed Length (heel to toe)||8 3/4"||22cm|
|Size 8||Footbed Length (heel to toe)||9"||23cm|
|Size 9||Footbed Length (heel to toe)||9 1/2"||24cm|
|Size 10||Footbed Length (heel to toe)||9 3/4"||25cm|
|Size 11||Footbed Length (heel to toe)||10"||25cm|
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Size Size 8I only wear a size 6 shoe I got an 8 in these and I cannot wear them they are extremely smallWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Judith | October 8, 2021Best quality and value for the price.
Perfect compliment to my costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Norina Fisher | October 7, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- My reviewBy Current Customer | March 12, 2019Too small more so for narrow feet and fits more like a 9.5Was this review helpful to you?
- really cute, but not comfortableBy mj | November 8, 2018I had to buy 1 size larger than I have ever worn. They were super cute, but very uncomfortable.Was this review helpful to you?