Child's Jack Links Sasquatch Costume
- Full-Head Mask
- Pair of Hands
- Pair of Feet
- 90% polyester 10% latex
- Jumpsuit ties at back of neck
- Molded vinyl full-head mask has small eye openings for limited vision
- Mask has attached beard and full head of long hair
- Molded vinyl hands have band of faux fur around wrists
- 12" molded vinyl feet have band of faux fur around ankles
- Officially licensed, exclusive
- Foot Covers can be worn over shoes
The Links, the love, the Legend
When Jack Links first found Sasquatch, it was a real shock. People had been trying to find proof of this hairy beast for decades. Turns out, instead of stalking the woods with a shaky, pixilated camera, people should have set up a tripod and broke into a fresh package of jerky. Yes, Sasquatch might not love hanging out in the company of humans. We get it. We're a loud bunch of folks. But the love of spicy, chewy meat was enough to overcome Sasquatch's social anxiety. Haven't we all been lured out of hiding by the right snacks before? Now your child can take on the legend of Sasquatch and the love of links with this exclusive, officially licensed costume!
Design & Details
This Made by Us Sasquatch costume was designed to pay tribute to the Jack Links Sasquatch. Sure to be a favorite with your kiddo, the bodysuit is easy to change into. The shaggy suit ties at the back of the neck. It has 12-inch molded furry feet and molded hands that pull over your kid's wrists. A full-head mask has shaggy, long hair and a detailed face. While this mask has eye holes, parents and children should be aware that vision will be limited once the mask is on. An awesome costume for trick-or-treating and parties, this licensed costume can be passed on and enjoyed for years to come!
Salty and Solitary
Sasquatch is great at getting out there. Like, way out there! Actually, it might be nice to live like Sasquatch for a while. Hiking around in the woods and through the mountains away from the confines of civilization sounds pretty sweet to us! If your kiddo loves taking in the wonders of nature while snacking on spicy meat sticks, this Jack Links Sasquatch costume might be a great character to take on!
|Small||Sleeve Length (underarm to wrist)||12"||30cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length (underarm to wrist)||13"||33cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length (underarm to wrist)||15"||38cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length (underarm to wrist)||18"||46cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- SadSquatchBy DeDeBe | October 28, 2022Size X-LargeThe body suit was fine, as were the hands and feet. The hair on the mask was not. The costume was shipped to me out of a package, and the back of the hair was pulled back into a ponytail. The hair in the ponytail was one big knot, and worse than that, the strands seemed to be melted to the point that I couldn’t even finger comb the knots out. I know Sasquatch isn’t supposed to be a silky-haired shampoo model, but this is ridiculous. I’m going to have to buy another wig just to replace the shoddy craftsmanship of the existing wefts. Good thing my kid isn’t going to really care.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 13, 2022The mask was too small even though the costume was the correct size and he doesn’t have a large head. The hair/fur was falling out all over the place. The foot covers didn’t really work either. It was just bad quality especially for the cost. We had to pay a restocking fee to return as well as shipping to us and back. We’ll never buy from this company again.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 20, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?