Tin Fellow Costume for Men
- Pair of Wrist Cuffs
- Pair of Boot Covers
- Hood w/ Attached Hat
- 100% polyester
- Shirt has hook and loop closure at back, Mandarin collar
- Body of shirt is foam-backed, sleeves are not
- Pants have elastic waistband
- All-over print of rivets and rust stains
- Fabric hood has hook & loop fastener under chin
- Hood has foam funnel hat attached at top, left-of-center
- Foam wrist cuffs slide on, have elastic bands for snug fit
- Foam boot covers have elastic bands under foot & along back seam
- Exclusively, made by us!
A Fine Fellow
There is more than one way to become a fellow in the world. You can take on rigorous academic studies and apply for prestigious fellowships. Maybe you'll become a fellow of aerospace engineering. Or a neuroscience fellow. Or a cello fellow.
Or maybe you become a fellow by your behavior. You turn into a fellow countryman. A fellow birdwatcher. A fellow neighbor. You get our point. There are lots of kinds of fellowship out there, but only one (that we know of) that's a sure bet to get you a face to face with an actual wizard. This Men's Tin Fellow Costume turns you instantly into a fellow on the adventure of his lifetime! We seriously doubt a cello fellow could say that. Of course, wearing this costume, you may find you're missing a heart and all, but, how important is a heart...really?
The whole rest of the costume world may seem a dull gray, but this look will have you seeing in technicolor! It's an exclusive, made-by-us look that will exceed your expectations. This look includes a top and pants combo with wrist cuffs, boot covers, and a hood with a hat. The allover print makes the ensemble appear to be rusted and covered in rivets, just like real tin. Grab a hatchet and paint your face and hands silver for full effect!
Fellow Halloween Enthusiast
Of course, the best kind of fellow to be is a fellow Halloween lover. You're in good company here! Now grab your fellow friends and set out on your big adventure!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||25 1/4"||64cm|
|X-Small||Pants Waist||24" - 32"||61cm - 81cm|
|X-Small||Pants Outseam||42 1/2"||108cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Small||Shirt Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||26" - 34"||66cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||30" - 38"||76cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Pants Outseam||43 1/2"||110cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||28 3/4"||73cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||34" - 42"||86cm - 107cm|
|Large||Pants Outseam||44 1/4"||112cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||26 3/4"||68cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||29 3/8"||75cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||40 1/2" - 46"||103cm - 117cm|
|X-Large||Pants Outseam||44 3/4"||114cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great fitBy Bruce | October 8, 2021Height 6 2 | Weight 230 | Size X-LargeI'm 6ft 2in tall 230lbs and the X-Large fits great. The picture is reversed . The hat is on the wrong side. But it will work.. I might take it off and glue it to to other side. I also got axe,chin and nose on here.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?