Bo Peep Women's Costume
- 100% polyester poplin, twill, chiffon, & tulle
- Dress has back zipper, built-in petticoat
- Short puffed sleeves on twill bodice
- Sheer chiffon & tulle overlays on upper portion of skirt
- Polka-dot-print poplin skirt has eyelet edging
- Bonnet has elastic edge, ribbon chin ties
We all know how the Little Bo Beep nursery rhyme goes. A young shepherdess brings her flock of sheep to a meadow and carelessly loses them. First of all, we don't completely understand how a how a herd of sheep suddenly go missing in an open field since their white fluffy bodies are pretty hard to miss. To us, this situation sounds like more of a tragedy than a children's rhyme and as you can imagine, the whole ordeal has left a negative impact on Miss Bo Peep. After the sheep finally came home (honestly, we still have no idea what they were doing during their impromptu departure), the young herder vowed to never bring her sheep anywhere ever again, fearing they would flee... once again.
Bo Peep's recent decision to leave her sheep behind has been life-changing. Now, Bo can traipse around freely like the young independent woman that she is without worrying about her flock suddenly deserting her. She can be carefree and spontaneous while enjoying herself with others at social events and celebrations, without babysitting animals. It's really done wonders for her social life!
DESIGN & DETAILS
Transform into the new and improved Little Bo Beep sans sheep, this is the costume for you. You'll get the fanciful storybook-themed dress and bonnet but no smelly farm animals to look after so it's a groundbreaking disguise that offers complete freedom. Created by our team of talented designers, the exclusive Made By Us garment is crafted from high-quality fabric and features fun and eye-catching prints. The ankle-length dress features a dainty sweetheart neckline, puffy sleeves, decorative bows at the bodice, a feminine sheer overlay and a zipper in back. The bonnet perfectly offsets the dress and ties comfortably underneath the chin completing the nursery rhyme ensemble.
If by chance you start to miss your sheep, then no worries. Ask a date, friend, or your child to wear our soft and fluffy sheep costume so you'll always have a woolly buddy by your side.
|Small||Dress Length||50 1/2"||128cm|
|Large||Dress Length||51 1/2"||131cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Anonymous | August 31, 2021Size SmallI am a Halloween costume snob. I usually buy expensive custom made costumes on Etsy or a similar site. This year I wanted to be Bo Peep from Toy Story, but I couldn't find an acceptable costumes on Etsy or other custom sites. I then looked extensively at ready-made costumes and stumbled upon this one. It is a really cute costume. It is exactly as pictured. The material is nice (this was my biggest worry), the quality is good, there is a built in petticoat, and it fits well (I followed the size chart and the costume was true to size - I would not order up or down). I found a different hat (this hat is not like the one in Toy Story) and I'm all set.
I ordered the staff too, and it's exactly as pictured.
I would order from this store again.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?