Green Face Makeup
- Green Base Face Makeup
- Green Base Make (1)
- Easy to apply, easy to remove
So you want to be a wicked witch for Halloween. You bought a fancy witch’s dress, the kind with spidery lace covering the skirt. You bought the pointed hat, and the curled toed shoes. You even made your very own flying broom. Heck you even found a pair of stripped stockings in your dresser. But you are still missing one part of being a witch.
You don’t have green skin! How will people know you are an evil witch if you don’t have a green face? Well, with this Green Face Makeup you will be able to show off your evil witchy ways to anyone who sees you. You will be able to fly across the night sky cackling like only the evilest of witches can do. (Or really just carrying your “flying” broomstick as you point creepily at people, and cackle.)
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018IT WAS OK... extremely thick so it was hard to get nice full even coverage, and you can’t apply it on the eyes or mouth which makes a really odd lookWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Does not dry and rubs off onto EVERYTHING!!By Current Customer | November 5, 2020It was opaque and had to be caked on to even remotely get a dark, true shade of green, in addition to it rubbing off onto everything, including the neckline of my witch dress. POOR QUALITY.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | January 31, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | January 18, 2019Worse makeup ever. Not easy to apply and doesn’t dry so as soon as you touch it, it’s on your fingers or clothing.Was this review helpful to you?
- Grease PaintBy Wright | November 18, 2018Lackluster coverage and streaks easily. I recommend Mehron insteadWas this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Doesn't apply wellBy tlhmn | November 8, 2018The only complaint I have is that it doesn't apply well. The color was fine, but the product clumped and didn't adhere smoothly. It was extremely sticky and would just stick to itself and not smooth onto the face. It was extremely patchy.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great colorBy Current Customer | October 10, 2017We were looking for a “witch green”
The color was perfect. The paint never completely dried and became sticky. Uncomfortable for a five year old, probably tolerable for an adultWas this review helpful to you?
- Great green!By Wendy | October 8, 2016Works well with a makeup sponge!Was this review helpful to you?
- okBy Oren | February 23, 2015Does the jobWas this review helpful to you?
- A bit hard to put onBy Anonymous | November 13, 2013WOW! Spent about an hour trying to get it to the green in the picture. This is my first time painting my face so I don't know if that is average or not,Was this review helpful to you?
- Great greenBy SUZANNE H. | November 8, 2013I was able to cover my top half of my body with one package. The makeup came off easily in the shower.Was this review helpful to you?
- Green Base MakeupBy Anonymous | November 8, 2013This makeup was difficult to get it consistently distributed on my daughter's face. It was almost liquid upon application and would smear off upon trying to get it darker.Was this review helpful to you?