Adult Sherlock Holmes Costume
- 90% polyester, 6% acrylic, 2% wool, 2% rayon woven houndstooth fabric
- Attached cape, buttons at center front
- Hat ear flaps have ribbon ties
- NOTE: Pipe and magnifying glass each sold separately
Were you an inquisitive child in your younger days? Did you ask an endless series of Why or What’s that questions? So many per hour that you were about ready to make your parents ready to fall into the fetal position just so you might stop the perpetual interrogation? And, when they did, did you still loom over them and inquire, “Why are you doing that?”
Well, of course you did. Didn’t all kids? But, the real question is if you kept up on this spectacular habit? Do you still have the knack for interrogation and the unending pool of curiosity fueling you to solve the most insidious of the world’s mysteries? Rather than attempt to convince you clever inquisitors to halt your investigations, instead try to praise you for your pursuits for the truth and lead you right down the road to becoming one of the best investigators of all time. Perhaps even the greatest, Sherlock Holmes!
It is time to put your abilities to find the truth to the test. And, how better to do it than being clad in this Adult Sherlock Holmes costume? Made of conventional polyester, this coat and hat combo will give you the perfect blend of sophistication and intrigue to help solve all the cases along the way. A crisp set of buttons and an adjustable strap on the hat keep the garb fitting well. Add a few accessories like an oversized magnifying glass or a cob pipe and you’ll have Moriarty asking why he ever dared to come to your neighborhood to perpetuate his endless crime spree. Makes us wonder a bit what kind of kid he started off as!? Maybe endless questions aren’t so bad in comparison!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Small||Coat Length||47 1/2"||121cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Large||Coat Length||48 1/2"||123cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 5, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 25, 2018terrificWas this review helpful to you?
- Costume fittingBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018I had some issues with getting the correct costume size, but those were resolved. I noticed when I was wearing the costume that threads from the coat were coming apart. Otherwise, it was a fun costume and people knew exactly who I was.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Many people stopped me to take picturesWas this review helpful to you?
- Good qualityBy Current Customer | November 3, 2018Being a costume I was expecting fabric to be thin and of average quality but was surprised how strong and durable it is. It is very warm, if it was not for the flaps on the shoulders I would even consider using this as a coat for cold weather useWas this review helpful to you?
- Good looking outfitBy Current Customer | February 11, 2018The coat and hat were good looking and well made. The fabric was much heavier than most of the other costumes I've purchased in the past. The coat said it was a 44 and that is what I wear but this was tight through the chest. We made it work and it received some great comments. I would buy this again but would look to upsize.Was this review helpful to you?
- High qualityBy BB | October 26, 2015Great costume. I was very impressed with the quality of the material. The costume sizing tips is very helpful to make sure you order a size that is big enough.Was this review helpful to you?