Kids Sherlock Holmes Costume
- Child Sherlock Holmes Costume
- 100% polyester woven houndstooth fabric
- Attached cape, buttons at center front
- Hat ear flaps have ribbon ties
- NOTE: Pipe and magnifying glass each sold separately
It’s well know that kids are friggen inquisitive. They can ask so many Why or What’s that questions per hour that they’ll either turn into geniuses or witness the decline of the focus of their interrogation from good-intentioned human fast into maddened and whimpering folk, curling for protection in the fetal position in a corner. Yet, still, they will loom over us and inquire, “Why are you doing that?”
Rather than attempt to convince these clever inquisitors to halt their investigations, we find it is better to redirect their energies into more productive avenues. Or, more accurately, a street: 221-B Baker Street, to be exact. Home to the most famous detective in all the world, both real and in literature, this address has been home to countless questions and some of the most important discoveries, leading to the solving of some truly ingenious of old crimes.
It is time for that tenacious tyke to put the question to some people who really deserve it. And, how better to do it than being clad in this Child Sherlock Holmes costume. Made of conventional polyester, this coat and hat combo will give your kiddo the perfect blend of sophistication and intrigue to help solve all the cases along the way. A crisp set of buttons and an adjustable strap on the hat keep the garb fitting well. Add a few accessories like an oversized magnifying glass or a cob pipe and Moriarty will be behind bars by November… but will it be in jail or the asylum!?
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great costumeBy Current Customer | February 23, 2017The costume fits very well and my son looks like real Sherlock Holmes!
Very fast delivery and great service! Thank you:)Was this review helpful to you?
- Size of coat and hatBy Michelle L. | October 13, 2015It's very disappointing when the size of the hat is sold in one size. You cannot put a small hat with a med or large size costume. How do you expect an 11 year old child to wear the same size hat as a 4 year old. On a positive note the coat will work and my child was happy with that and has settle on wearing a fedora hat.Was this review helpful to you?
- Best costume!!By Kris | March 6, 2019I bought this costume desperate for a detective look for school. It far exceeded my expectations in quality and look. My child loved it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 5, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | March 5, 2019The costume is beautiful and high quality. Looks exactly like the picture on the website.
The only thing is I measured my son and chose the costume size according to the details listed, thinking it would big just a little too big for him. But actually, it is a little too small... it fits, but just bearly.
Order one size above what you think you need.Was this review helpful to you?
- Better than expected!By Current Customer | February 21, 2019Ordered this for a school play...it is well made and fits great (we got a medium for a boy who wears a 7/8). Could not have made this coat and hat for the price! Would recommend!Was this review helpful to you?
- AwfulBy Current Customer | November 6, 2018Itchy, and gave me a rash!Was this review helpful to you?