Womens Wicked Queen Costume
- 100% polyester
- Silver adornment lines the bust & front of dress
- Elastic bands in sleeves
- Zips in back
- Lace choker w/ faux purple gemstones
- Sequin crown
Wear "wicked" like a badge of honor on the sleeve of your black dress.
Embrace wicked. Hop out of bed in the morning, breathe oxygen, and exhale wickedness. Like the alchemists and sorceresses of those disgusting fairy tales, the quality of being wicked fills our dreams at night, gives impetus to our studies, and provides purpose to our eternal lives. We're as likely to toss a shiny red apple aside in favor of a rotten green one as we are likely to transform some sassy princess into the most hideous of beasts. We're wicked because it's the only way to live.
The so-called saints who see wicked as a derogatory term, to be honest, have very likely been on the wrong end of our wicked spells and curses. ...What, don't look at us like that! They must've meddled in our business, or messed up our lawn, or laid their eyes on the wrong prince! Rule #1 of wickedness is, after all, not to let meddling go uncursed, unhexed, or unjinxed!
Rule #2: all black everything all the time. So if you are feeling a little wicked, or you know you've got the quality somewhere deep down and would like to tap into it, try slipping into this Plus Size Wicked Queen Costume. Your long-pointed draped sleeves and lacy jeweled necklace will strike fear in the hearts of the pure, and the black and purple will inspire devotion from those down with the wickedness. Remember what we said about wickedness when you're out on the town. Be it an accidental side-eye, an overt insult, or a usurper to your throne, no meddling may go unpunished!
|Medium||Gown Chest||28" - 33"||71cm - 84cm|
|Medium||Gown Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Petticoat Waist||26" - 32"||66cm - 81cm|
|Large||Gown Chest||31" - 35"||79cm - 89cm|
|Large||Gown Waist||29" - 32"||74cm - 81cm|
|Large||Petticoat Waist||28" - 34"||71cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Gown Chest||34" - 40"||86cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Gown Waist||31" - 33"||79cm - 84cm|
|X-Large||Petticoat Waist||35" - 38"||89cm - 97cm|
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Wicked Queen CostumeBy Anonymous | September 23, 2018The Wicked Queen Costume arrives on a hanger in a nice zipper garment bag- for me at 5'2" i had ordered a size Large but it was too big- so ordered a Medium but received an XL instead- mix up as the hanger was marked M but the garment was XL- so now i am waiting for an exchange and the correct size- the gown is long also and i will need to have it tailored- the costume itself is pretty good quality- one of the better ones that you can find these days- the lace trim is going all which ways and i hope i can straighten it out-its very wrinkled and needs to be steamed- i do like the costume a lot but the accessories were not good at all- the crown is just a cardboard so i did order a nicer looking metal crown- necklace is also cheap quality. The customer service reps that I spoke with were so nice and very helpful. They understood the mix up in sizes and are replacing it for me. The employees were really great and I would do business with them again. Thank you.Was this review helpful to you?
- True to size-Looks GreatBy Current Customer | October 9, 2016This company is the first that is true to size and the item is just as it looks in the photo!Was this review helpful to you?