Women's Royal Queen Costume
- 100% polyester
- Pullover dress has faux ermine collar & sleeve cuffs
- Inner sleeves & skirt inset edged w/ gold braid
- Molded vinyl crown has elastic band around back of head
- Crown is set w/ plastic faux gems
- Pin has strands of faux pearls strung between 2 pins set w/ faux gems
No, You reign It In
Do people ever ask you to be a little less extra? We think that's unacceptable. You should be as extra as you want because you're joining the ranks of some amazing ladies. Because throughout history there have been some amazingly extra royal ladies. While some of the over-the-top royal ordeals have been lost to history, most people can picture the decadence of a couple of queens.
There's Cleopatra who once dissolved a pearl in vinegar to prove to a guest that she could serve the most expensive meal in the land. There's Marie Antionette, famous for fashioning a whole battleship in her wig. And there's Queen Elizabeth who must have been as strong as an ox to rock her over-the-top outfits including her bejeweled wig. It took her ladies hours to dress her in her many layers of complicated clothing. Through the patriarchal years between have we forgotten these ruling ladies? Oh, no. They didn't let us forget them. Next time someone tells you to reign it in, simply slip into this queenly ensemble and reign them in. That's the power of a royal ensemble!
Lucky for you, you won't need a team of ladies in waiting and the ability to lift fifty pounds in silk and velvet alone to rock this look. Though it looks sumptuous, it's actually pretty simple. The light-weight marron material is trimmed with faux fur that looks a little like ermine. Pin the jewels onto the wide cut collar to make the pearls drape over the bodice. With gold trim and a molded crown to top off your look, you're sure to feel like a regent as soon as you slip into this gown!
Long Live The Queen
Don't be surprised if your personality changes when you slip into this look. Royal decrees and a grand entrance might have you donning this look again and again. Who can blame you for taking your place in the history books?
|X-Small||Waist||22" - 24"||56cm - 61cm|
|Small||Waist||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Medium||Waist||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Large||Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|X-Large||Waist||28" - 34"||71cm - 86cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | May 15, 2021Size X-LargeThis was so much fun to wear! I had people bowing to me all day! ???? I did have to shorten it because I’m only 5’1” but that was no problem.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 4, 2021Size MediumLove itBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | March 4, 2020Was this review helpful to you?