Women's Elizabethan Queen Costume
- Corset w/ Attached Drapes
- 100% polyester velvet, jersey knit, & satin fabrics
- Dress styled as skirt over chemise
- Jersey knit chemise portion of dress has plunging V-neck, puffed sleeves w/ fitted lace-edged cuffs
- Chemise portion has all-over glittery gold diamond pattern
- Skirt portion of dress is velvet w/ jersey print inset panel edged w/ brocade ribbon
- Corset has cord lacing through metal grommets at center back & at each side of front inset panel
- Corset has foam-backed ivory satin stand-up collar w/ lace edging
- Long velvet drape from each shoulder strap of corset, edged w/ braid trim
Make Halloween Great
If you are planning to have the greatest Halloween of all time, there is only one way to do that. Historians say that the greatest era in all of Great Britain’s history was when it was more commonly known as Britannia, during the Elizabethan era. So we think if you want the greatest Halloween ever, you should dress in the same fashion as the greatest ruler of Britannia. Our Elizabethan Queen costume can help with that.
Royalty At Its Finest
You'd think it takes a whole lot to become a queen, especially one from the golden age of Great Britain. However, it's not. Sure, some royal blood running through your veins would help, but all you need is the right clothing.
Start your regal transformation with this amazing dress. It is fashioned with puffy white sleeves that come to a snug fit at the wrists. There is also a lovely loose lace design at the end of the cuffs. The sleeves make it seem as if your hands are budding out of a beautiful white flower.
At the chest, the dress has a low-cut but fear not, the corset protects your royal status. The corset is black and has a red brocade lining at the top as well as a gold brocade design in the front center that matches that of the dress’s skirt. The sophisticated cape you see pictured is attached to the corset. It is black on the outside and has a royal reddish/purple inner lining along with a golden trim. The regal white ruff is attached to the corset/cape as well.
Such Style, Your Grace
Rule over the costume parties this Halloween with this astoundingly royal costume. Be sure to check out all the regal accessories we have available. If you’re going to rule, do it right, with a good sense of style and plenty of grace.
|Small||Waist||25" - 32"||64cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Waist||27" - 34"||69cm - 86cm|
|Large||Waist||29" - 36"||74cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Waist||30" - 38"||76cm - 97cm|
- Elizabethan Costume Lacing IssueBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Size LargeIt looks just like it does in the pictures. Only problem is that the lacing ties in the front & back are made out of some kind of flimsy material that broke immediately when I went to tie them. Need to replace the lacings with actual cotton ties that don’t break in half when you go to tie them.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?