Toddler Indian Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Australia
When you think of Thanksgiving, several classic components come to mind: pumpkin pie, turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes… It’s a bit funny, since a lot of those foods actually weren’t invented by 1621, the year of the first “Thanksgiving.” When the Pilgrims and the Wampanoag tribe met together for their famous feast, they actually ate things like duck, venison, cabbage, seafood and squash. And it wasn’t just one big meal—it was a week of big meals. (We vote for bringing back that part!) Plus, there were games, shooting contests, dances and more.
What we’re saying, in a nutshell, is that our Thanksgiving is really nothing like the first real Thanksgiving. And the first Thanksgiving is definitely a lot different than the November pageant your little tyke will participate in with the rest of his preschool buddies. But he can still capture that original Thanksgiving spirit with our Toddler Indian Costume.
The Toddler Indian Costume will transform any toddler into a noble Indian brave. The faux suede shirt comes with fringe at the shoulders and hemline, along with a geometric brocade ribbon for extra pop. The matching faux suede pants have an elastic waist for comfy fit and fringe down the side seams. The costume also comes with a twine headband with an attached felt “feather.” As soon as your toddler takes the stage in this Toddler Indian Costume, he’ll be the star of the show… which, we admit, is not the true meaning of Thanksgiving, but it’s a pretty cool bonus, right?
- 100% polyester faux suede
- Short-sleeved shirt fastens w/ button at back of neck
- Shirt has fringe at shoulders, geometric brocade ribbon & more fringe at hemline
- Elastic-waist pants have fringe down side seams
- Headband is twine w/ attached felt "feather" & elastic band at back
- Also available in child, adult & plus sizes
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!