Toddler Turkey Costume
- Fur body
- Shoe covers
- 100% polyester
- Super soft brown faux fur tunic w/ Hook and Loop fastener in back for fitting
- Large cloth feathers stick out in back
- Matching turkey headpiece w/ yellow beak
- Faux fur orange shoe covers
Let's talk turkey, you little toddlers! What better way to celebrate Thanksgiving than by dressing your little one in an adorable turkey costume? Just look at that butterball! Typically, parents love to make hand turkeys with their kids. You trace the kid's hand with crayon and color in each finger with a different color. C'mon, parents, you know what we're talking about here. Except... how boring is that! A hand turkey? Again? Sure, plaster them all over the refrigerator or put them in your car or maybe sneak them in with that big presentation you have at work. That's cute, if you want to be just as boring as everyone else. Sure, why not. Don't take risks. Stay safe.
Hogwash! You want to make your Thanksgiving really stand out? Then don't just turn your kid's hand into a turkey, turn the whole kid into one! Yes, that's what we're talking about! The memories you'll make together, chasing your toddler through leaf piles in the yard or seeing who can "gobble gobble" the loudest. Put those pictures on the fridge. Bring those pictures to your presentation. That's not only going to wow the boss, it's going to go all the way to the CEO (might as well ask for a raise while you're at it, you jive turkey)! And if you're worried this costume is only seasonal, fear not, because for every holiday, your kid is going to love putting on his turkey costume. The Easter Turkey! Turkey Christmas! The Turkey of July! Our point is, let your turkeys fly, parents! These memories will soar for a lifetime!
|Medium (18-24 months)||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|Medium (18-24 months)||Length||17"||43cm|
|Large (2T-4T)||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|X-Large (4-6)||Chest||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Super cuteBy Erica Stietenroth | November 20, 2019I purchased this for a video shoot. It is really soft and absolutely adorable. The fit was great...I ordered a 3T for an almost 3 year old and it fit great. The Velcro holding the wings back could be better but that’s an easy fix. Great costume.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...What a cute little turkey! Thanks for leaving a picture as well as a review, we hope your Thanksgiving day was lovely!
- Great CostumeBy Kelly | November 8, 2020Size Large (2T-4T)My almost two year old wore this for Halloween. I couldn’t get him to stand still long enough for a good picture, but he sure was adorable waddling around in it all day. It’s very cozy and adorable. The velcro is a little too weak to hold the feathers up, but that was a simple fix.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- FeathersBy B Mommy | November 13, 2018Very cute but the velcro was sewn on the wrong part so the heavy feathers never stood up or in place. Too late to have them send another in time for trick or treating.Was this review helpful to you?