Girls Tilly the T-Rex Dinosaur Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- Tilly the T-Rex Girls Dinosaur Costume
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit fastens w/ front zipper; stuffed tail sewn to back
- Elastic in edge of hood, wrist & ankle cuffs
- Soft-sculpted claws at wrists & ankles; row of spikes from top of hood to tip of tail
- Ferociously cute!
Adorable Yet Prehistorical
Breaking News: There has recently been a new discovery of an entirely different species of T-Rex. Paleontologists have found the full skeleton of a smaller version of the original monster lizard and have decided to name it Tilly. The fossil seems like a bit of a diva, those Paleontologists might have dug up more than they can chew!
In Ancient Fashion
Scientists are currently working on using the DNA found in Tilly's bones to bring it back to life and thus create the first living species of dinosaur in millions of years. Currently, they have been able to digitally render the skin back onto the bones to reveal that, contrary to much popular belief, dinosaurs had pink and purple skin as well as shiny spikes, hands, and feet...And it's adorable! It's theorized that although this dinosaur was probably not the most feared... it was actually the most loved by all the other dinosaurs!
Do you have a prehistoric diva on your hands? She'll have a roaring good time in this getup. Dress up your little child in this fluffy and snuggly Tilly the T-Rex dinosaur costume and she'll soon be roaming where all her favorite ancestors roamed throughout the land. The pink and purple jumpsuit has soft-sculpted dinosaur features that she’ll love! She might be off scaring the house cat or dog, but you'll sure get a kick out of seeing her little tail bounce around throughout the house. Just be sure to keep plenty of dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets around so she doesn't wander around looking for the neighborhood herbivores to snack on. If she leaves home without having lunch, then your little chomper might just eat them up!
|12/18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||28"||71cm|
|18 Months/2T||Jumpsuit Length||31"||79cm|
- awesome product!By Macymartin | August 28, 2015We decided to purchase this for 2 1/2 year old for halloween, although it is the end of August we wanted to be prepared. We ordered a size S (6) and it is perfect. It is big enough with plenty of room for clothes underneath even though the costume feels pretty thick. She absolutely loved it and has yet to take it off.Was this review helpful to you?
- So AdorableBy Arya | October 5, 2020Size 18 Months/2TGreat quality. At first I bought the small for my 2 and half year old but it was too big. Return was so easy and the 18month one fit perfect. It’s so cute.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 22, 2019Very cute!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Pink T Rex was perfect!By Happy Mom | November 16, 2018Fit great! Good quality too. We received a lot of compliments on our daughter’s costume. Very happy we bought it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute!By Current Customer | December 7, 2015My daughter loves it. It fits well and seems to be made of durable material. Excellent service !Was this review helpful to you?