Deluxe Minecraft Armor Kid's Costume
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Boxy foam tunic has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Boxy hat has inner cap w/ elastic band at back for snug fit
- Officially licensed
Into the Mine
We spent years digging holes and crafting gear. We narrowly escaped the Creeper and we even saw an Enderman once, or at least we think it was an Enderman (it could have just been a really tall lamppost). We did this all in search of diamonds, so we could craft the most glorious set of armor known to mankind, the Diamond Armor. To no avail, we might add. It turns out that finding diamonds just lying around in the ground is pretty tough and turning them into armor that you can wear is even harder.
We’re willing to bet your kid has been spending plenty of time playing Minecraft, trying to do the same thing. Spoiler alert: it’s a lot easier to do it in the game than in real life. That’s why if your child wants to dress up like his Minecraft character this year, then we suggest you make things a whole lot easier by getting this Minecraft Armor deluxe costume for boys.
The diamond armor costume is modeled after the classic armor seen in Minecraft. It comes with a 3D constructed top, a pair of pants and a headpiece. It’s not made of real diamonds (which would probably be pretty heavy to lug around). Instead, it’s made out of fabric and foam, which means it’ll be easy for your child to wear as he explores the biome of your neighborhood! Just make sure you arm your child with a Minecraft weapon or two in case he bumps into a Creeper out there!
When you're in the world of Minecraft there's danger around every corner... AND loot. So, get out there and explore in total safety with a handy set of Diamond armor. Just don't try and mess with any Creepers... they'll still hurt ya if you're too close when they blow up!
|3T/4T||Pants Waist||18" - 28"||46cm - 71cm|
|Size 4/6||Tunic Length||19"||48cm|
|Size 4/6||Pants Waist||20" - 30"||51cm - 76cm|
|Size 4/6||Pants Length||29"||74cm|
|Size 4/6||Child Size||4-6||4-6|
|7/8||Pants Waist||21" - 31"||53cm - 79cm|
|Size 10/12||Tunic Length||21"||53cm|
|Size 10/12||Pants Waist||22" - 32"||56cm - 81cm|
|Size 10/12||Pants Length||35"||89cm|
|Size 10/12||Child Size||10-12||10-12|
|Size 14/16||Tunic Length||21"||53cm|
|Size 14/16||Pants Waist||24" - 34"||61cm - 86cm|
|Size 14/16||Pants Length||37"||94cm|
|Size 14/16||Child Size||14/16||14/16|
- GreatBy Maureen | November 1, 2021Height 5'5 | Weight 90 | Size Size 14/16Came before the expected date.
Perfect fitBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Height 4’10 | Weight 97 lbs | Size Size 14/16Fits perfectly for his size. He loves it!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- False advertBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Super disappointed that the outfit didn’t come with the weapon.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- HappyBy Marilyn | October 12, 2021Size Size 10/12Great quality
Fun costumeBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Son Obsessed with Minecraft - So Thrilled with CostumeBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018My son LOVED his costume and continues to wear it and play in it still.Was this review helpful to you?
- Best idea everBy Anonymous | October 22, 2017XD best thing everWas this review helpful to you?