Toddler Vampire Costume
- Shirt/vest combo
- Shimmery 100% polyester tricot fabric
- Top styled to look like red vest over white shirt w/ ruffled jabot
- Shirt has self-fabric ties at waist to adjust fit, Hook and Loop fastener tab at back of neck
- 3 faux leather bats sewn to center front of shirt
- Collared cape is has black outer shell and red lining
- Cape fastens to shirt by Hook and Loop fastener strips on each shoulder
This Toddler Vampire Costume is too adorable to be scary! But be careful: the cute ones are always the ones to watch out for.
It's made of a shimmery, gothic-style polyester fabric styled to look like a red vest over a white shirt. A clever stylistic touch, three faux-leather bats are sewn to the center-front of the shirt, and a collared cape has a black outer shell and red lining. All that said, we think the creepy creatures in Transylvania should take notes from, say, your son when he rocks this cool costume. Count Dracula and other castle- and shadow-dwellers would all be a little less scary if they were all small, adorable, and dressed to the nines like this, but they could learn a thing or two by your little's one's obviously keen sartorial sense. Just remember: the cute ones are always, always the ones to watch out for!
|Medium (3T-4T)||Child Size||3-4||3-4|
|Medium (3T-4T)||Shirt Length||15"||38cm|
|Medium (3T-4T)||Cape Length||20"||51cm|
|Large (4-6)||Child Size||4-6||4-6|
|Large (4-6)||Shirt Length||15"||38cm|
|Large (4-6)||Cape Length||20"||51cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- My grandson loved this.By Linda | November 17, 2018This costume was adorable. My grandson really wanted to be a vampire and when I saw this costume I knew it would be perfect and it was. He loved it.Was this review helpful to you?