Transformers Bumblebee Converting Costume for Kids
- Pair of Gloves
- Car Body
- Car Bumper
- 4 Wheels
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Wrist-length fabric gloves
- Molded plastic mask has elastic band around back of head
- Mesh-covered eye openings allow limited vision
- Foam car body and bumper have wire in edges for shape
- Bumper attaches to body w/ hook & loop fastener and metal snaps
- Car body has foam shoulder straps
- 8" diameter soft-sculpted wheels have elastic bands around arm or leg
A Double Transformation
Whether your kiddo grew up on reruns of the classic Transformers or have joined in the fun of the reboot of their stories thanks to the contemporary films, there is one thing that is certain to be true. Bumblebee is the bomb! The small-framed, quick-wheeled, and large-hearted Autobot was so popular that we basically demanded that he get his very own feature film! That shouldn't be too surprising. Not only is he the brightest colored of all the sentient shapeshifting extraterrestrial robotic lifeforms, he's got quite the moves, too!
So, you might find that your tyke spends a lot of time trying to replicate Bumblebee's iconic transformations. Perhaps you hear them giving out some pretty profound zooms and maybe even a few beatbox style conversations. If your kiddo is that much in love with everyone's favorite Autobot, we've got something perfect for you both. (First, congratulations, because you've done a fantastic job.)
Next step is to give your kiddo this Bumblebee Converting costume! This costume starts with a printed jumpsuit that is printed to look like Bumblebee's base. The plastic mask fits with elastic and features mesh covering to maintain the iconic look while allowing your kiddo to see. When your kiddo is ready for the full transformation effect, they can wear the foam car body over their shoulders. When they duck down and extend their hands out, they'll look like Bumblebee in one of his vehicle forms!
Duck and Roll Out
When the command comes to tear down the highway on the next adventure, your tyke will love ducking down and transforming into an actual car! (Well, at least they'll look like a car. Everyone knows that you have to be at least 16 before you can start transforming into real vehicles and driving yourself down the road!)
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- The coolest costume!!By Tammy P. | October 16, 2020Size Size 7/8This has got to be one of the coolest costumes I have ever seen! Who would've thought that Disguise Costumes could come up with a transforming costume! My daughter and I had our eyes on this costume since we saw a video of it last year. It took a little practice, but my daughter was finally able to nail the complete transformation. So much amazement, laughter and fun!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 11, 2020Was this review helpful to you?