Optimus Prime Child Prestige Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- Optimus Prime Child Prestige Costume
- 100% polyester fabric & fiberfill, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Fiberfill padding in chest gives muscular look
- Foam armor pieces attached at shoulders, hips, & legs
- Foam hood has hook & loop fastener on chin strap
- Molded plastic mask attaches to hood w/ hook & loop fastener
- Wrist-length gloves
- Foam shoe covers have elastic in upper and lower edges
- Officially licensed
Have you ever wondered what it might be like to have a robot in disguise as your child? Just think about if for a second. He could act as a deterrent for unwanted Decepticon attacks. He could lead all of his robot friends, the Autobots, into battle against the forces of evil in your backyard. He could maybe even transform into a semi-truck, just like you always wanted to do as a kid. Yes, wouldn’t it be grand if your child was a Transformer?
Well, what if we told you that your kid could not only look like a Transformer, but he could even get the look of the leader of the Transformers. It’s true! This Optimus Prime costume is a prestige outfit for children that will have them ready to “roll out” with the rest of the Autobots. It comes with a full-body jumpsuit that has muscle padding packed into the chest and arms, giving your kid one buff robot kind of look! The costume also has hip armor and a pair of shoe covers to help with the transformation. It even comes with a molded mask that makes your child nearly indistinguishable from the real Optimus Prime!
Now, unfortunately it won’t actually give your child the ability to turn unto a semi-trailer, but at least he’ll still be ready to kick some Megatron butt should he find his way to your home. Just make sure to check out some of our adult Bumblebee costumes if you want to join your child in his fight against the bad guys.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- EVERYONE WAS IN AWWWBy Anonymous | October 29, 2017My son is 3 years old and I followed the size chart and for my son great. My son is 41 inches tall and weighs 47lbs and wears a size 5/6 and his shoe size is a size 12c. He received endless compliments. He also won best costume, worth every penny. The costume arrived much earlier than the shipping date the site gave me which was great.Was this review helpful to you?