Deluxe Kids Flash Costume
- Flash Muscle Jumpsuit w/attached Boot Tops
- Head Piece
- Flash Belt
- 100% Polyester
- Red jumpsuit with a foam muscle chest
- Yellow boot covers and lightning bolt belt and wrist stripes
- Flash lightning bolt symbol on the chest
- Matching red mask with lightning bolts on the side
This costume is a red jumpsuit with the Flash lightning bolt logo, plus yellow boot covers and wrist stripes. A shaped foam insert gives the impression of chest and abdominal muscles. (The foam doesn’t offer any protection, so it’s best not to run into objects while wearing this suit. Or, you know, when not wearing this suit. Safety first!) A yellow belt and mask are also included to complete the transformation into Flash. We also recommend loads of candy to provide “running fuel”, but then again, we won’t have to deal with any hyperactivity-related after-effects. Maybe it’s best to let your little one’s imagine take over, which it certainly will. This Deluxe Kids Flash Costume looks like the real deal and we’re sure your kid’s run as Flash will be memorable!
|Toddler||Age||1-2 years||1-2 years|
|Small||Age||3-4 years||3-4 years|
|Medium||Age||5-7 years||5-7 years|
|Large||Age||8-10 years||8-10 years|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- MehBy SweetMom | October 18, 2013Small seems a little big, lots of fray and loose threads, and the "foam muscle" literally is a piece of foam attached to the inside of the costume. It's not that the foam isn't well shaped or isn't seamlessly a part of the costume, it's just not what I was expecting. I was expecting more or less the foam stuffed muscle segments like in other "muscle" suits I have bought.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good CostumeBy Current Customer | October 21, 2019My son is 4 years old and wears a size 6. I order the small and it fits him perfectly. It looks good on him too. I did have to alter the closure around the neck. The Velcro was JUST big enough to fit around his neck and it was really scratchy on him. So I took the Velcro off a sewed some red ribbon to make it a tie enclosure. Besides that, it is a good costume for the price. My son loves it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 13, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- very good qualityBy yosi | March 13, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 6, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Mv | February 25, 2019Sizing is completely wrong. No way L is for an 8 year old boy(who is actually tall) I am 44 and it fits me fine. Belt is tragic since it ties at the back with a bow. Loose threads and only one velcro to fasten the back. It remains open. Mask is wonderful thoughWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 13, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 22, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Maggie | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- high quality costume.By Current Customer | January 9, 2017Very high quality costume.
Great colors and its very similar to the original figure.
My son is very happy and wears it all the time.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...It's great to hear this feedback, thank you! Sounds like the only thing you have to worry about now is catching him. Enjoy the costume and let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!
- Flimsy velcro, but good costume. Sizing info...By petersonk01 | October 9, 2015My son is 4 years 4 mos, but in only 10% for height. He's 38" tall and 32 lbs. the Toddler size fits him great, a bit long in the legs but will work JUST fine, and oddly, like you see in the website example pic, the sleeves are about an inch too short. Still works for us but when we bought the red gloves as well there is a gap of wrist peeking through between bottom of sleeve and top of gloves.Was this review helpful to you?