Deluxe Batman Toddler Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Gauntlets & Boot Tops
- Batman Deluxe Toddler Costume
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest and shoulders gives muscular look
- Foam gauntlets attached to sleeve cuffs
- Attached foam boot covers have elastic band under foot
- Cape fastens to jumpsuit with hook & loop strips at shoulders
- Printed foam belt has fabric waist ties
- Hood/mask covers entire head & upper face
- Hood has hook & loop fastener strap under chin
- Officially licensed
Bruce Wayne didn’t just transform into Gotham City’s greatest superhero overnight. It took him many years of training before he started taking on all the bad guys running through the city. Not only did he perfect his body by pumping iron in the gym, but he honed his mind by studying hard and sharpening his detective skills. In other words, it’s never too early to start training for a life of heroism, so why not start preparing your tot for the future by getting him a superhero outfit to train in now?
With this deluxe toddler Batman costume, your little guy can begin the long journey to becoming a crime fighting superhero! It’s based on the classic look from the DC comics character and comes with a full-body jumpsuit. The front of the costume has muscle padding in the chest and arms to give your toddler a buff look. The front even has sculpted abs and a cool Bat-symbol on the front. It also has scalloped bracers attached to each sleeve for added effect. The Batman mask is included as well, which will help your child hide his secret identity from his foes. All of the pieces combine for a look that’ll have your child looking like he jumped out of a comic book.
When your child is all dressed up as the Dark Knight, he’ll be ready for some intense training to become the bravest superhero ever known… or at the very least, he’ll be ready for a round of trick or treating around the block.
|3T/4T||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|3T/4T||Torso||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|3T/4T||Jumpsuit Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|3T/4T||Child Size||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
TD typically is an abbreviation for toddler.
- Nice fitBy Dory | October 12, 2022Nice fit.. looks as described but the mask was dirty when out of the packaging.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Shiran | February 23, 2022Size 3T/4TGreat product!! Love itBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Maayan | February 9, 2022Size ToddlerThe costume looks just like in the picture. The size are accurate. I really like it!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks good and cuteBy Current Customer | October 25, 2019This costume arrived fast and I like how it looks the same as the model. It looked cute. The reason I didn’t gave a perfect 5 stars, is after the 1st use (we will be going to several trick or treats and halloween parties), it had several fluffs or lints or peeling or whatever you called them on the surface of the fabric and it was really visible on the black color.. well, it was worn by a toddler so it rubbed a lot with surfaces, but I was hoping it would not look really worn out on the 1st use for its price.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018My Grandson was very happy with his Batman suit. I will be ordering again in the future.thank you.Was this review helpful to you?