Deluxe Classic Superman Toddler Costume
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes to be featured here.
|18MO||Briefs Waist||16" - 22"||41cm - 56cm|
|2T||Briefs Waist||20" - 25"||51cm - 64cm|
|4T||Briefs Waist||21" - 26"||53cm - 66cm|
- 100% polyester jersey knit fabric
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back, elastic back waistband
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest and shoulders gives muscular look
- Printed "S" emblem on front
- Attached foam boot covers have elastic bands under foot
- Briefs have elastic waistband
- Foam belt has hook & loop fastener at back, printed graphics on front
- Cape has hook & loop fastener on neck band, printed "S" emblem on back
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Superman is every toddler's hero. They wish that they could have his powers! Superman might fly around the world stopping crime and catching planes, but your little guy would put his powers to actual use. X-ray vision would let him see what Christmas presents Mom and Dad are hiding in the basement. Flight would let him reach the cookies that are stashed behind the cans of vegetables on the pantry's top shelf. Super speed would let him escape bath time. Play time would last forever when you're Superman!
Your toddler will feel on top of the world in this officially licensed Deluxe Classic Superman Toddler Costume! The blue jumpsuit has super-impressive padded muscles sewn into the chest and sleeve area, as well as a big yellow belt that your toddler can rest his fists on when he's doing the classic Hero Pose. A red and yellow Superman logo is impressively emblazoned in the middle of the chest. Red boot covers protect his feet when he's rushing to fight crime, and a cape billows impressively when he's flying to save the day. Extra-special detail: This suit has been proven to withstand up to 50 miligrams of kryptonite! Yes, we're just that good.
Here He Comes to Save the Day!
Seriously, though, even though he might occasionally use his super skills for his own gain, we're positive that your toddler would be as altruistic and caring as Superman himself. After all, super speed means that he can pet all the puppies in the world in just one day!