Child's Deluxe Red Dragon Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester costume
- Zipper down center front
- Attached fiber filled tail
- Wings attached on the back
- Hood has fiber-filled facial features
Some children are knights. They want to be the valiant protectors of the kingdom! They want to gallop through the land and slay evil monsters. They want to gain the adoration of the common folk while wearing shiny armor. Other kids? Well... they're more of a dragon type. They'd much rather soar through the sky as they breathe fire on all of the grass-roofed cottages. They want to kidnap princesses and they want to hoard gold in their lair—you know, dragon stuff.
There are plenty of cool knight costumes, but we wanted to make sure that those dragon-kids out there had an awesome costume to wear too! That's why our costume designers got to work on this child's deluxe red dragon costume!
DESIGN & DETAILS
This child dragon costume spares no details in giving your child the full dragon experience. The costume comes with a cozy, full-body jumpsuit that has an amazing dragon scale print exterior, which looks like scaly lizard skin. It fits simply with a zipper in front for easy changing. The back of the jumpsuit has an attached tail with various spikes on the back. It also has a pair of red dragon wings attached to the back. The sleeves have plush dragon claw mitts attached to them, so your child will look like one ferocious Medieval creature! The matching boot covers also look like dragon claws. Finally, the hood is designed to look like a dragon's face to bring the whole look together!
THE DRAGON FAMILY
If your child is a dragon-kid, don't fight it. They were born to breathe fire upon the land, so be a proud dragon-parent and dress them up in this exclusive dragon costume. You could even join in on the fun by dressing up in one of our adult dragon costumes to match.
|X-Small||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Small||Torso||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Small||Jumpsuit Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Small||Child Size||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Awesome costume!!!By Awesomeburst734 | November 12, 2020Height '5-03" | Weight 128 lb | Size X-LargeI actually bought this costume on December 2019 last year and received it early January 2020 because of the Hollidays. I was very excited to receive my package and when I arrived, I quickly opened it and tried it on, I ordered an X-large and to my surprise the costume ran somewhat small. I was actually thinking of returning it but I like dragons and the costume looks great, and I've been wanting to have a dragon costume since I was a kid, so I decided to keep it. I then decided to put it on at home a couple of times thought 2020 and now the costume fits nicely. The costume features an astounding lizard-like skin pattern with a nice orange yellowish color for the belly, has really awesome red matching wings, has cool-looking dragon eyes, and has really cute looking dragon fins on the hood, which I think it really gives it that nice dragon look! And I think they look better than horns too. Love the tail as well! The cons about it is that it does run a little small when I first put it on, on X-large and the tip of the tail of the costume drags in the floor, so after I used it at a Halloween party on Halloween it got very dirty, I don't mind that because I can just easily wash it, but I like to keep my costumes clean. Overall it's an awesome costume, I truly felt like a real dragon on Halloween! Everyone loved it at the Halloween party. Some kids even said "Hey Dragon!", so cute :D! All the costume needs now to fully complete the look is to actually fly and to breathe fire lol! Definitely looking forward to buying at HC.com again! :DBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?