Noble King Costume
- Boot Covers
- Blue crushed velvet tunic has metallic jersey mesh sleeves & lower front inset
- Wide faux leather cuffs on sleeves, printed coat of arms on tunic front
- 100% polyester crushed velvet & faux leather; 51% acrylic/49% polyester faux fur; 88% polyester/12% spandex metallic jersey mesh
- Red crushed velvet cape has faux ermine fur trim; fastens to cape w/ buttons at shoulders
- Molded vinyl crown fastens at back w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Adjustable faux leather belt
- Faux leather boot tops
Long Live the King!
We all want to be the king. We want the cape, the sword, the adventure. We want to be rich. We want mutton, and lamb whenever we have the craving. We want mead poured into goblets by beautiful women, and minstrels singing us songs.
But most of all we want the crown. We want the crown because it represents more than just gold on your head. It is power. The power to protect a kingdom. To overthrow other kingdoms. It is the way you get the girl...all of the girls. The crown is the glue holding your kingdom together. Whoever holds the crown holds the power. Do you hold the crown? Do you hold the power? You could.
This Noble King Costume is the way to show your fellow LARPers who really holds the power. You will be the indisputable king with this costume. Your friends will all bend the knee to you, pledging their fealty, and they will respect you. So, put on this red velvet cape, get a long broad sword (with very sharp edges), and start your adventure. You will be rich, and powerful beyond measure. Ladies will be lining up in the street for you, brandishing goblets of mead, and offering mutton chops. And everyone will be shouting "Long live the King!"
|Medium||Tunic Chest||40" - 43"||102cm - 109cm|
|Large||Tunic Chest||43" - 46"||109cm - 117cm|
|X-Large||Tunic Chest||47" - 51"||119cm - 130cm|
- Four StarsBy Michael | March 15, 2022Size X-LargeVery good costume. Crown does not match the suit size. Crown is way too small and is much less the quality of the Costumes. You customer service is over the top . Great company, I would recommend.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Fantastic!By Ka | November 1, 2018Very detailed high quality costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- Noble King CostumeBy DOUGLAS FLEMING | March 23, 2018This is a very attractive costume, well made.
It captures the essence of the intended theme.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Noble King Costume Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Noble King Costume No (0)Monster Responds...Thank you for the glowing review, we appreciate you taking the time to provide the feedback!
- Very good quality except the crownBy Jonathan Gagnon | October 5, 2016It fits perfectly, very good quality material, would have prefered a more rigid crown. Because of packaging, it has some bendings that will take some time to give the right shape. Also, just by manipulating gently the crown, 2 gems fell apart already... will fix it. It's sad that the crown's material is like this because it looks very nice. Everything's perfect other than the crown! It'S my 4th costume i buy from this site and they always fit perfect, look very nice, very fast shipping to Canada and very comfortable costumes. Thank youWas this review helpful to you?