King Tut Boys Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Black knee-length tunic
- Child King Tut Costume
- Belt & collar are felt trimmed w/ gold & turquoise lamé and metallic gold braid
- Belt has front hanging panel, back hook & loop closure
- Collar fastens w/ fabric ties
- Velvet armbands have lamé and metallic braid trim, faux gems, hook & loop closures
- Headpiece is black velvet w/ gold lamé appliqued stripes
- Soft-sculpted gold cobra has green faux gem eyes
The Ancient Egyptians knew that royalty was a grand mandate of divinity. Their pharaohs were reincarnated forms of the great sun god, Ra. Because, what is better than being King than being a God-King!? Challenged to bring their people to untold prosperity while competing with somewhere between 6 and 40,419 gods of death, those rulers had no end to their stress! And, worse, those who were disturbed or ruled unwisely might rise as mummies, forever tormented to wander the sands until the rightful pharaoh might come and return them to their slumber. So, maybe being king isn’t always the easiest of paths in life!
But, still, the best thing about the pharaohs were that we had no specific limitations on who might be named! Those with the divine right would be raised, no matter who they were. Man, woman, or even kiddos were all eligible if they possessed the wisdom to rule… at least for a while. The great King Tutankhamen, the boy king, became one of the most famously known names in even our modern era.
And, reincarnation is still a thing, even these many years later. Channel the lost soul of King Tut by gifting your kiddo with the luxury of rule with this Child King Tut costume. Luxurious black and gold polyester interlock knit fabric make up this knee length tunic whose belt and collar are trimmed with gold and turquoise colors amidst a metallic golden braid, all featuring exotic Egyptian themed patterns. Matching velvet armbands shine like rare jewelry thanks to faux gems and fasten easily with the mythical power of Hook and Loop fastener. The headpiece is a black velvet fabric with golden stripes and a soft sculpted cobra with gleaming emerald eyes. Let your tyke reign forever as the God-King Tutankhamen and, even if the rule doesn’t last forever, you know that a mummy could be a great option next year!
|XX-Small||Tunic Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|XX-Small||Belt Waist||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|X-Small (4-6X)||Child Size||4-6X||4-6X|
|X-Small (4-6X)||Tunic Length||30"||76cm|
|X-Small (4-6X)||Belt Waist||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Small (6-8)||Child Size||6 - 8||6 - 8|
|Small (6-8)||Tunic Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Small (6-8)||Belt Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Medium (8-10)||Tunic Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Belt Waist||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Large (10-12)||Child Size||10 - 12||10 - 12|
|Large (10-12)||Tunic Length||32"||81cm|
|Large (10-12)||Belt Waist||30" - 36"||76cm - 91cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|X-Large (12-14)||Tunic Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Belt Waist||30" - 36"||76cm - 91cm|
|2X-Large||Belt Waist||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Child King Tut CostumeBy Current Customer | October 6, 2016It was perfect B U T the main highlight of the costume, the HAT size is very small! My mom is working on altering the size. Devastated!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | June 11, 2021Size Large (10-12)Cute but runs way too small. I have a 10 yr old granddaughter who is tiny and I didn’t even fit her. She was needing it for a school project.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Beware of the HeadpieceBy Beth | April 18, 2019Like many before me noted, the headpiece runs small. I ordered a 10-12 for my 10 year-old and the headpiece was too small. Plus, it wasn't fully stitched in one section. I sent it back, ordered the next size, and the headpiece wasn't any better. I opted to keep the costume, but had a seamstress modify it. Beyond that, it was a great costume for a class project.Was this review helpful to you?
- Head turnerBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018We got complimented all nightWas this review helpful to you?
- King Tut costumesBy Current Customer | August 13, 2017My 6-yr-old nephew loves the costume. I got the larger size so he can wear it for a few years.Was this review helpful to you?
- It's a great costumeBy Current Customer | September 24, 2016I absolutely love it I can't wait until Halloween!!! My son is going to be a show stopper!!!Was this review helpful to you?