Women's Plus Size Full Length Mummy Costume
- Pair of Leg Wraps
- Women's Plus Size Full Length Mummy Costume
- Full length mummy dress w/ leg wraps
- 85% cotton 15% rayon interlock knit and cheesecloth
- Dress has back zipper, asymmetric neckline off the right shoulder
- Interlock knit base layer has overlaid strips of cheescloth
- Thigh-high slit on right side of skirt
- Leg wraps are strips of cheesecloth; wrap & tie as desired
It's no surprise that the ancient Egyptians liked to have a good time. Harvesting, marriages, and even funerals were all reasons to celebrate, they even believed that the party would continue in the afterlife. And guess what? It did! Although the mummies have had a great time chanting, clapping, and overall getting down in the underworld with the God of the Dead, Osiris, the Egyptians are getting a little bored of the same old shindig, so they want to bring the party to our current world. That's right, the mummies want to see how we party! They're digging their way out from under the pyramids right now as we speak (which is a lot of hard work), so we better do our best to show them a great time!
A mummy showed up to the party wearing this plus size full length mummy costume and we have to say, we are pleasantly surprised with how fashionable she is. C'mon, she's been dead for hundreds of years and her dress made of gauze is still so stylish.
This long sleeved gown is made from tattered materials so this dress looks rugged, yet stylish. The off-the-shoulder neckline and the high slit in the front of the dress are the trendy components that make this costume look like it should be featured in a current issue of Vogue. Finally, the leg wraps complete the whole ensemble. If you're looking to become a mummified model, this costume will give you the touch of ancient elegance that you need to fit into both time periods perfectly!
|1X||Length (at slit)||33 1/2"||85cm|
|1X||Whole Dress Length||61"||155cm|
|2X||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|2X||Length (at slit)||34 1/2"||88cm|
|2X||Whole Dress Length||62"||157cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Fit perfectly, but...By Jenny | November 3, 2021Height 5'1 | Weight 220 | Size 2XI loved my costume. It fit perfectly. However, it looked nothing like the photo. It looked like it was home made as folks asked me at my scout troop for a court of honor that was Halloween themed if I made it myself. The mummy bandages were sparse and there was more under dress showing that bandage wraps... I really wanted to look as done up as the advertised photo.. but I was glad that it fit.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great mummy costume!!By Natalie | July 13, 2020Height 5 foot 8 inches | Weight 280 | Size 2XGreat costume! I wore it two Halloween’s ago. It fit pretty true to size. I loved the cloth that came with it to put around my hands. It was a big hit at my Halloween party!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...You rocked this mummy costume! Thanks so much for the detailed review and the picture. That's sure to help future potential mummies live up to their ancient Egyptian potential!
- Perfect!By Anonymous | October 20, 2016This was the first time I have ever ordered a costume online so being a plus sized girl I was very nervous about the fit especially since a lot of halloween costumes tend to run small to begin with. I took the measurements it said to take and once again was still a little nervous because I had the exact measurements of the larger size (besides height because I'm shorter so everything is always longer on me no matter what). I tried it on the second it came in the mail and it fit PERFECTLY!! I couldn't believe how great it fit! It is a little long but like I said before I'm short anyways so I knew it would be a little long but what's great is with the slit you really don't notice too much so it acts as more of a train! I even love the material of the costume as well! It does feel like it may be a little warm for ladies in warm climates during Halloween so possibly keep that in mind. Otherwise, I definitely recommend this costumes for very particular plus sized ladies like myself!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Amy | October 15, 2021Height 5'10 | Size 2XGreat quality! I know I will use this for years to come. I love this costume. It's sexy and comfortable. I wear a dress size 20. This costume fit with room to spare. Delivery early. Highly recommendBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fits!By Current Customer | June 11, 2021Height 5'-6" | Weight 230 | Size 2XI took a chance based on the other two plus sized ladies' reviews that this would fit according to the measurements and it did! I usually wear a size 26 on top and a 22 on the bottom. This zipped up just fine. It is a little long but as the bottom is unfinished with a jagged cut edge I think I can alter it so I can safely wear it outside. The wrappings are affixed to an aged beige dress similar to a slip with arms that seems reasonably sturdy. The double layering makes it a warm outfit where it covers you. Very pleased that I don't have to make my own costume this year!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?