Women's Full Length Mummy Costume
- Pair of Leg Wraps
- Women's Full Length Mummy Costume
- 85% Cotton, 15% Rayon interlock knit and cheesecloth
- Dress has back zipper, asymmetric neckline off the right shoulder
- Interlock knit base layer has overlaid strips of cheescloth
- Thigh-high slit on right side of skirt
- Leg wraps are strips of cheesecloth; wrap & tie as desired
Wow, you look great for being dead since 1300 B.C.!
You've busted out of the sarcophagus and now you're ready to see what life is like in the twenty-first century? We get it, you're curious about what the world is like now, so we're going to give you a full update before you experience it for yourself. First of all, hieroglyphics are no more, so it looks like you're going to have to learn the alphabet (or just emojis, whatever you prefer). Also, pyramids are a structure of the past (unless you're in Las Vegas); people now live inside of apartment buildings or these things called condos, and they work in these things called offices. It looks like you have a lot of catching up to do, but one thing you won't need a refresher on is fashion. Girl, you're dress is right on point with the current avant-garde styles that women wear today. So, give yourself a pat on the back because you're one fashionable mummy!
Yep, you'll be up to date on the latest look while wearing this full length mummy costume made of tattered materials. Lucky for you, the distressed look is very trendy. The off-the-shoulder look is also very current and you'll see that ladies from all over, not just Egypt, are wearing this stylish look. The high leg slit at the bottom of the floor-length gown will get you noticed no matter where you're off to. Your leg wraps serve as the perfect accessory to complement your dress and they add a fun touch to your whole ensemble. Plus, lucky for you, the messy hair look is in! Now get out there and start living your life in the 21st century like the (now) modern woman that you are!
|Small||Length (at slit)||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Small||Whole Dress Length||59"||150cm|
|Medium||Length (at slit)||31 1/2"||80cm|
|Medium||Whole Dress Length||60"||152cm|
|Large||Length (at slit)||32"||81cm|
|Large||Whole Dress Length||61"||155cm|
|X-Large||Length (at slit)||33"||84cm|
|X-Large||Whole Dress Length||61"||155cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great Quality - Pay attention to sizingBy Dena | October 22, 2019The costume looks much better than your average packaged Halloween costume, and it's comfortable too. If you're on the fence about sizes, definitely get the larger size. They recommend this online, but I ignored their advice because I was worried about the big jump in inches around the chest, and the extra length. Go for the extra inches around the chest, though, if you want to be able to move your arms around comfortably! With the Medium, I'll for sure have to cut some length off the bottom (the Small was long, too, and I'm 5'7"). On the bright side, for me, the Small fits my average size 9 year old, after I cut the bottom off (which can then be used as a head wrap!).Was this review helpful to you?
- Love!By Anonymous | September 25, 2018Cannot wait to wear this on Halloween! Good quality! I’m 5’11 and a size 10. I ordered a large and love the way it fits! Haven’t added the head wrap yet!Was this review helpful to you?
- Mummy costumeBy Anonymous | September 29, 2019Love this! I'm 5'8 size 8, I got a medium and it's perfect. Can't wait for Halloween!Was this review helpful to you?
- Love itBy Current Customer | October 7, 2016It was the perfect costume! My husband got the matching men's mummy and we were quite a couple! The costume is well made and was very comfortable. Perfect!Was this review helpful to you?