King of Egypt Costume
- Shendyt Skirt
- Collar w/ Attached Cape
- Pair of Gauntlets
- 100% polyester
- Sleeveless pullover tank top; collar/cape combo fits over head
- Skirt has elastic waist, faux leather front drape, embroidered bird w/ faux gems
- Headdress held in place w/ elastic band; draping instructions are included
- Gauntlets fasten w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Triangular faux leather medallion on ribbon necklace, set w/ faux gem
The Ancient Egyptians were famous for many things. Many people remember them as being the people that built the pyramids. Others remember them for their burial practices and mummies. But what we really remember them for is their extravagance and attention to detail!
Not only were the Ancient Egyptians great at creating detailed art pieces and sculptures, but they also put that same eye for detail and extravagance to their clothing choices. They always had the best outfits and jewelry!
Forget King Tut! You're the new ruler and a mighty pyramid is being built right now in your honor. If the peasants don't recognize your power, they are obviously in 'da Nile.' Not only will you be King of Egypt, but you'll also be the king of any party that you attend. This costume will get you ready to ascend the throne in style! The sleeveless pullover tank top has a collar and cape combination that fits over the head. The skirt has an elastic waist for a comfortable fit and the faux leather front drape has an embroidered bird with faux gems - an appropriate embellishment for such a fine king. The gauntlets add detail and fasten with Hook and Loop fastener. The costume also comes with the requisite headdress that is held in place with an elastic band. The triangular faux leather medallion is on a ribbon necklace and is set with a faux gem. This extravagant costume is sure to show those in your kingdom just how powerful you really are! Add a pair of sandals and a staff to give your costume the extra details it needs to stand out in a crowd!
|X-Small||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|X-Small||Skirt Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|X-Small||Skirt Length (shortest part)||17"||43cm|
|Small||Chest||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|Small||Skirt Waist||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Small||Skirt Length (shortest part)||17"||43cm|
|Medium||Chest||42" - 44"||107cm - 112cm|
|Medium||Skirt Waist||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|Medium||Skirt Length (shortest part)||18"||46cm|
|Large||Chest||46" - 48"||117cm - 122cm|
|Large||Skirt Waist||40" - 44"||102cm - 112cm|
|Large||Skirt Length (shortest part)||18"||46cm|
|X-Large||Chest||48" - 50"||122cm - 127cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Waist||42" - 46"||107cm - 117cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Length (shortest part)||18"||46cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- I slayed as the new king of EgyptBy adam w | May 17, 2020Height 5'11" | Weight 159 | Size MediumI turned heads when I went to costume party on a boat. So many pics and compliments.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...That's awesome! We're so glad that your pharaoh costume went over so well. We can't think of a better choice for a costume party on a boat. Thanks for leaving a picture as well as a review!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018No additional accessories needed. Everything fit well and was comfortable.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome CostumeBy Current Customer | November 21, 2015This costume rocked. Looks just like the photo. Very nice. No complaints!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | March 11, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 23, 2019looks even better in real than on the picture.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Ralph | December 4, 2018Excellent costumeWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 28, 2018Looks Great, Good Quality, I was impressed with all the details of the garments. Very happy with the fit. I did read others reviews and was expecting it to be excellent. I couldn't find a Devil costume anywhere equal to this.Was this review helpful to you?