All Powerful Cleopatra Plus Size Women's Costume
- Dress w/ Attached Collar
- Cape w/ Attached Arm Bands
- Belt w/ Attached Drape
- Dess: 47% metallic, 53% polyester, cape: 56% polyester, 44% metallic
- Halter dress has side zipper, elastic back neckline
- Halter collar has hook & loop fastener at back
- Foam belt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Printed graphics on belt drape
- Knit mesh cape attached to arm bands that slide on
- Fabric headband has hook & loop fastener at back, beaded drapes at sides
- Exclusively, made by us!
Power, seduction, deceit, and gold eyeshadow. This is the legend left behind by the timeless queen, Cleopatra. She ruled Egypt and influenced Rome. She took down anyone that got too jealous of her natural born power. People still talk of her dramatic love affairs and her awesome eyeliner game, and we should. Hollywood drama has nothing on this Memphis powerhouse.
What would happen if Cleopatra were alive today? We don’t think she’d be super impressed with the rich and powerful people of the world. Sure, they didn’t have cars back in the day but is that really an upgrade. We’ve given up fancy horses and golden chariots, not to mention golden boats floating down the Nile. Have you ever seen those Egyptian horses with fancy feathered headdresses? Yeah, a Mercedes Benz can’t beat that, at least when it comes to making an entrance. Cleopatra was really good at making an entrance. Have you ever been introduced to an official Roman dignitary after rolling out of a carpet? If you have you’ve beaten us and everyone we know in the interesting person game.
If you’re ready to get in touch with your all-powerful ruler side than this Cleopatra costume can help you out. The dress is perfect for those hot nights on the Nile with light weight floor-length golden fabric. The collar is stately with black and gold stripes. No one is going to doubt your authority with this black panel and gold hieroglyphics and a crystal belt over top that matches the crystal and gold headpiece. You’re sure to make that legendary entrance with the golden cuffed sheer cape. If you want to roll yourself in a carpet and get yourself delivered to the party, that would be epic. Just remember to stay hydrated and pack some snacks!
|2X||Dress Length||56 1/2"||144cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Vgirl | May 15, 2022Height 5’3” | Weight 230 | Size 1XMaterials are pretty good and pretty, love the gold/silver fabric used for the body of the costume. Originally ordered a 2x but it was really big, returned for a 1x and it’s much better. Still a little loose on the back and the bust area, I didn’t even have to use the zipper on the side to get into the costume. Putting the belt on helps it’s keep the dress in place, will still have to wear a tube top underneath so my front doesn’t pop out though. Overall very happy with the costume!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Danielle | November 1, 2021Size 1XIt was way too big. I couldn't wear it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks real cute!By ArabQueen | November 5, 2018This is a good costume for an Egyptian themed party.Was this review helpful to you?