Womens Cleopatra Costume
- 100% polyester interlock and metallic knit mesh
- Black dress has narrow elastic shoulder straps & mesh overlays at bust & hips
- Dress is form-fitting above knees, skirt flares at bottom
- Gold metallic mesh cape fastens to dress w/ Hook and Loop fastener at shoulders & to wrists w/ elasticized gold braid bands
- Gilded vinyl belt has edging of gold metallic cord braid w/ blue sequins, fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Gilded vinyl collar has cord braid edging & many plastic faceted faux gems
- Semicircular collar fastens at back w/ ribbon ties
I will not be triumphed over! - Cleopatra
There are some women in our lives that we can't help but to admire. We love everything about them. We love the good things that they did, and we understand that they were human so they probably messed up. But we even admire their flaws.
We admire our mothers for putting up with our shenanigans. We admire Michelle Obama, and her desire to stand up for women everywhere. We admire Oprah, and don’t you say that you don't admire her too. We know you do. But we really admire the strong, independent, sassy queen of Egypt from 51-30 BC. We admire Cleopatra, who made the Roman emperor fall in love with her.
This year you can embody the most powerful woman of all Egypt when you put on this Women's Cleopatra Costume. The dress will make it easy for every emperor to fall (at least a little) in love with you. The metallic gold cape flowing elegantly behind you will make you look majestic, just like the real Queen of the Nile. We will admire you for your strength, and we will understand when you err, because you are human, just like Michelle Obama, and Oprah. Don’t forget to grab a Cleopatra Wig to complete your transformation in to one of the most admired women in history.
|Small||Chest||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Small||Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Large||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Waist||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
- Awesome!!By Aurora Gonzalez | October 31, 2013It's just what I expected!! I love it!!
Great costume to enjoy Halloween!!Was this review helpful to you?
- GreatBy PoodleGal | February 12, 2022Height 5' 4" | Weight 135 | Size X-LargeBecause it's stretchy it fits fine - I probably could have worn a L instead. Great quality material and design Have worn this outfit twice and won best costume both times. The accessories of snake staff and upgraded head dress helps. Do the eye make-up to top it off.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Amy | October 24, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 3, 2020Height 5'6 | Weight 135 lbsExcellent material, loved the quality!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- More than just a Halloween costumeBy Robin Brown | June 26, 2020Height 5'9" | Weight 173 | Size LargeI bought this a couple weeks ago figuring I'd get my Halloween costume early, it's so pretty that I couldn't not buy it. Well, after it arrived I tried it on and I love it, not just as a Halloween costume but as my new favorite outfit. It's so comfortable, the only long dress I've owned that I can say that about due to my pronounced pear shape figure. It's also the prettiest dress I've ever owned. I've been wearing it nonstop, even carrying around the staff much of the time, my parents started calling me Cleopatra, It's so light and airy that I don't get hot even though it's summer, but the length of it allows it to keep me warm when the sun goes down and nights get chilly. I'm going to order more and just wear these as my outfit from now on. Only downside is that I need to resume the search for a Halloween costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Wow! It sounds like you're making the most of this lovely Cleopatra costume! Thanks for all the details on the fabric and sizing. If you post any pictures, we'd love if you tagged us. We always love to see our costumes out and about in the world!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | June 26, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheaply made and fit unflatteringBy Anonymous | September 19, 2018I was not happy with the quality and fit of this costume I ordered it expecting better quality not only was the fit not as accurate as the website said but the costume was made of cheap material. I was displeased and ended up purchasing a new costume. Also the fit of the chest was not flattering the cut was much lower than shown in the picture. Just overall cheaply made and unflattering fit .Was this review helpful to you?