Plus Size Egyptian Catsuit Costume for Women
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Collar & Tail
- Pair of Arm Bands
- Pair of Wrist Cuffs
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex stretch knit fabric with shiny wet-look finish
- Jumpsuit has concealed back zipper, metal hook & elastic loop at top
- Molded vinyl collar sewn to front neckline has ribbon ties around back of neck
- Long sleeves end in elastic finger loops
- Stuffed tail sewn to back has wire inside, can be posed as desired
- Arm bands slide on
- Wrist cuffs close with hook & loop fastener strips
- Molded foam mask has elastic band around back of head
We typically think that Egyptian gods are, well, ancient. Once Egyptians were finished building temples and inscribing tombs, the gods would just fade away, right? Here's the thing. Those gods are still around. Ra calls himself Ray these days and he still stuns everyone with his bright power, even though he spends most of his days hanging out on the beach and surfing the waves. All sorts of deities from Tehuti to Isis are living in mortal disguises.
Do you want to take on the role of a modern Egyptian goddess? This costume will make you feel just like Bastet, the cat goddess. She was a symbol of the sun, fire, love, dancing, and pretty much all that is fun and sexy. We can just picture what Bastet would look like these days, can't you? Slip into this suit and create your own Egyptian cat goddess!
This stunning catsuit stands out with gold trim along the sleeves and a deep-cut neckline. The gold detail at the keyhole neckline creates an ankh shape while the gold collar will make you feel like Egyptian royalty. A long black tail completes the bodysuit while a cat mask completes your stunning look!
From Tomb to Town
Bastet was one of the favorite goddesses that Egyptians portrayed in tombs and pyramids. Why wouldn't you want this cat goddess on your side? Are you ready to give this cat another life that's more, well, lively? Slip into this costume and you'll be ready to rock it outside of the old dusty tombs that you're used to prowling. Top off this look with Roman sandals and an Egyptian staff to really set this costume off right. Now, all you have to do is control your urge to tip water glasses off of tables. You may be a goddess, but those cat antics are still rude!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 18, 2021I just received my costume. Thank you for the excellent processing time. Received in exactly 2 days. And costume exactly as shown on your website. Fits me perfect.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Height 5'4 | Weight 198 | Size 2XGreat item .the fit is perfect.cant wait to show off at the costume party .it is exactly what I expected it to be. It came in the mail really fast.I LOVE IT:):)Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?