Men's Egyptian Mummy Costume
- Bodysuit w/Attached Head Wrap
- Bandage Strip
- Main body: 100% polyester, decoration: 93% cotton 7% rayon
- Knit jumpsuit with zipper on back
- Gauzy strips sewn all over jumpsuit
- Longer strips attached at neck for head wrap
- Extra strips included to wrap hands as desired
- Exclusively, made by us!
Hey, we know picking out the perfect Halloween costume is a big deal, but it's no use getting yourself all “wrapped up” in it. And now that we gotten our mummy-related pun out of the way, we can focus on showing you our exclusive Men's Mummy Costume, which is the perfect awesomely creepy look to get wrapped up in for Halloween! (we never said we were only going to use that pun once...)
So, what exactly makes this costume so great? If you wanted to give yourself an ancient mummified makeover, couldn't you just use the classic “cover yourself in a couple rolls of toilet paper” trick and stiffly walk around with your arms outstretched? First of all, you never know when that toilet paper might come in handy at home, so using it on a DIY costume could lead to an emergency later on. The other problem with being a TP mummy is that mummies aren't nearly as spooky when their bandages are quilted and double-ply. It may seem like an easy, cheaper way to pull off a mummified monster costume, but once you catch a glimpse of yourself covered in perfectly squared, tissue-thin strips that turns into mush if you get them wet, you'll wish you'd sprung for the real mummy costume!
We've designed this costume to give you a creepy, well-traveled mummy look, with the bandages and wrappings having the tattered and worn look of a real ghoul. They come attached to a bodysuit, so all you have to do is adjust the bandages and head wrap to your liking. We also make this in kids sizes, so the whole family can get “wrapped up” this spooky season!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|X-Large||Jumpsuit Length||66 1/2"||169cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- GREAT Mummy!By Anonymous | October 31, 2016I ordered this to wear at work and it got rave reviews! I am a 5'7 1/2 woman and I decided to go with the men's size because of the room I preferred and the height, it worked out great! The costume is a little saggy in the crotch area but I couldn't see pulling this costume up higher ONLY because it would be flooding on me. So yes, this comes a bit short in height length. If you are above 5'7, I would not recommend this costume for height purposes. Also, in terms of weight, it is light and the jumpsuit underneath the bandages added extra coverage. The zipper in the back is kind of flimsy, so have someone help you zip it up or it could get caught in the threads. Last, I loved the versatility of the head bandages. It allowed me to wrap them any way I pleased! All in all, I really liked this costume, a bit more than I wanted to spend price wise but other than that, I can see reusing this again because it is great quality.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 9, 2022Costume was awesome, came on time. No issues. Will definitely purchase from this company again.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good Not GreatBy Dadof1 | November 3, 2022Height 6'1" | Size X-LargeFits well and is a quality costume. Only issue is it is a full body suit that zips up in back. Not optimal if you want to use the bathroom at any point in your evening.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy LongJohnSilver29 | October 16, 2020Size SmallWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Samriklown | October 13, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent MummyBy James | October 31, 2019I am always skeptical of packaged costumes. The fit and quality are never there, but this one proves me wrong. The Mummy fits great, looks exactly like the picture, and is exactly as the size chart describes. The design is wonderful as is the quality. Use the size chart and do not rely on your regular clothing sizes. I like that HalloweenCostumes.com has a "Made By Us" category. Those seem to be a cut above the rest. I will look here first for next year's costume.
- JayWas this review helpful to you?
- Just the classic look I wanted!By Harley | October 22, 2019I bought a size medium and I am 5’9, 140lbs with a 36in bust and 29in waist. This fits me pretty swell, and there’s a few inches of room for height if you’re taller than I am. It’s a warm costume, my only concern is that the head wrappings aren’t very easy to work with and the costume sheds little time threads. Other than that, I love the costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Lorelle Rohl | October 5, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | September 17, 2019I spent $54 to get a costume with a broken zipper. And I don't have time to return it so now I have to spend my own time and more money to fix it. This is a rip off. You might as well make your own.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- It was a hit!By Ricky | November 10, 2018This was a great costume that everyone enjoyed. Like many costumes, this one can get hot while wearing—so stay hydrated!Was this review helpful to you?
- perfect MBy Current Customer | November 2, 2015Love itWas this review helpful to you?