Men's Mummy Costume
- This product is only available for sale in the United States and may limit available shipping options. This product cannot be shipped to any other country.
Hey, we know picking out the perfect Halloween costume is a big deal, but it's no use getting yourself all “wrapped up” in it. And now that we gotten our mummy-related pun out of the way, we can focus on showing you our exclusive Men's Mummy Costume, which is the perfect awesomely creepy look to get wrapped up in for Halloween! (we never said we were only going to use that pun once...)
So, what exactly makes this costume so great? If you wanted to give yourself an ancient mummified makeover, couldn't you just use the classic “cover yourself in a couple rolls of toilet paper” trick and stiffly walk around with your arms outstretched? First of all, you never know when that toilet paper might come in handy at home, so using it on a DIY costume could lead to an emergency later on. The other problem with being a TP mummy is that mummies aren't nearly as spooky when their bandages are quilted and double-ply. It may seem like an easy, cheaper way to pull off a mummified monster costume, but once you catch a glimpse of yourself covered in perfectly squared, tissue-thin strips that turns into mush if you get them wet, you'll wish you'd sprung for the real mummy costume!
We've designed this costume to give you a creepy, well-traveled mummy look, with the bandages and wrappings having the tattered and worn look of a real ghoul. They come attached to a bodysuit, so all you have to do is adjust the bandages and head wrap to your liking. We also make this in kids sizes, so the whole family can get “wrapped up” this spooky season!
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit is made of T-shirt fabric, has back zipper
- Suit covered with sewn-on strips of torn cheesecloth
- Head wrap sewn to front neckline; long strips can be wrapped as desired
- Bandage strip can be cut and wrapped as needed to cover bare spots
- Bodysuit with Attached Head Wrap
- Bandage Strip